A powerful sub with a modest footprint for crowded stages.
The QSC KSub Powered Subwoofer is the ideal supplement to QSC K Series 2-way speakers for live reinforcement of bass instruments and drums, or higher-level playback of recorded music. Its 1000W Class-D power module never fails to deliver. The KSub subwoofer's M20 threaded pole socket (pole included) provides a secure, wobble-free method of elevating a mid-high speaker over the subwoofer. The KSub subwoofer's compact footprint won't take over the stage, dance floor, or seating area of smaller venues. A pair of high-power 12" speakers in an optimized band-pass enclosure will handle everything the 1,000-watt power module can give them. Compact in size, the QSC KSub has ergonomically designed handles and 3" noise-free casters ease load-in and load-out.
- 1,000W Class D power module
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "LIMIT" or AC Power On
- High-Pass Filter
- Dual 12" band-pass for compact size, efficiency and high-power handling
Order now & get this low-profile, 1,000W subwoofer today.
KSub Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Amplifier Power: 1000W Class D
- Transducers: Dual 12" Bandpass
- Frequency Response: 44–100Hz (at HPF)
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Operating Voltage: 85–275 VAC @ 50–60Hz
- Included Accessory: Threaded speaker pole
- Unit Dimensions: 14"W x 26"H x 28-1/10"D (including casters)
- Weight: 74 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about QSC KSub Powered Subwoofer:
The K-Sub is the most compact AND powerful sub I've ever used. My band, 7k, recently used them on a 7-week US Tour and used them in every kind of venue imaginable. We also loaded them in and out of every one of those places! They are truly well-designed, reliable, and sound fantastic. In addition to live vocals and instruments, we also ran full-range loops through them and we never ran out of headroom ... ever! For even more detail, please watch my YouTube videos.