QSC I-82H 8" 2-Way Speaker SystemProduct #605600 QSC 605600 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Superior QSC quality sound in a compact package.
The QSC ISIS has an 8", full-range 2-way speaker in an injection molded cab. It can be pole and mic stand mounted, truss mounted, or used as a floor monitor/stage fill. The QSC speaker's LF transducer features a heavy-duty double roll cloth surround and is teamed with a 1" exit HF compression driver with QSC's unique Advanced Directivity Rotatable Waveguide horn, enabling the loudspeaker to deliver focused sound, regardless of its orientation. 2 parallel Speakon connectors. 200W/400W RMS power handling. Includes pole cup adapter and microphone stand adapter.
- 8", 2-way speaker system in a lightweight, weather-resistant, multipurpose enclosure
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel grille
- Advanced Directivity Rotatable Waveguide horn (60 degree x 90 degree) for accurately focused sound
- High power capability with dynamic protection—200W/400W program with power protection circuitry to prevent overloads
- Contemporary style, weather-resistant enclosure and components, ideal for a wide range of applications
- 2 parallel Speakon connectors for quick, secure audio input setup
- Pole cup and mic stand adapters included for versatile mounting options
I-82H 8" 2-Way Speaker System Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 80Hz - 21kHz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 22kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum Output
- Calculated Peak Output: 119dB SPL
- Calculated continuous RMS Output: 113dB SPL
- Impedance: 8 ohm nominal (7 ohm minimum, 210Hz, 135 ohm maximum)
- Power Rating
- RMS Power Handling: 240W (IEC, 8 hours), 200W (IEC, 100 hours)
- Recommended Max Amp Power: 400W RMS
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB, 1 m, free field
- Nominal Coverage: 90 degree H x 60 degree V (-6dB) (rotatable to 60 degree H x 90 degree V)
- Bass Loading: Ported Enclosure tuned to 65Hz
- Band limiting, 6dB signal crest factor