QSC HPR122i 12" 2-Way Powered Multipurpose LoudspeakerProduct #600056 QSC 600056 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
High power and QSC reliability.
The HPR122i offers performers and audio professionals the power, technology, and legendary reliability of QSC amplification combined with the simplicity and convenience of a multipurpose powered loudspeaker system. Whether your application is vocal reinforcement, dance music, or full tilt rock-and-roll, or whether your need is main PA, or stage monitor, suspended or pole mounted, the QSC HPR122i Loudspeaker is your solution. With 131 dB of maximum output the HPR122i outperforms molded plastic box systems without significant additional weight or cost.
A 12" low-frequency woofer with 3" voice coil is powered by 400W of Class H power. A neodymium magnet design provides ample motor strength for low-end performance without adding unnecessary weight. The 1.4" diaphragm neodymium compression driver is powered by a 100W class AB+B amplifier and is loaded on a 75 degree conical horn.
- Ideally suited for use as main PA speaker or audio monitor
- High continuous power: 500 watts total amplifier power
- 75 degree conical horn provides predictable coverage regardless of cabinet orientation
- Nine M10 suspension points allow for multiple suspended applications
HPR122i 12" 2-Way Powered Multipurpose Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Configuration: 12" 2-way multipurpose powered loudspeaker
- Transducers: Low Frequency 12" neodymium transducer with 3" voice coil
- High Frequency 1.4" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB): 62 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 53 Hz - 22 kHz
- Nominal coverage: (-6 dB) : 75 degree conical
- Maximum SPL (1 meter): 131 dB peak
- Power output: 400W LF Class H 100W HF Class AB+B
- Input impedance: 22k balanced, 11k unbalanced
- Controls: Gain, Low-cut filter (Main / Monitor), Front LED On/Off, Power, Circuit breaker
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Limit
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and output power limiting, Output short circuit,
- Overtemperature muting, Driver DC protection
- Current consumption at 120 VAC(1/8 power EIA noise): 1.5A
- Enclosure: Painted Birch plywood
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: Powder coated 16 gauge steel
- Suspension/Attachment Points: 9 M10 rigging locations
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR line level input, Balanced male XLR full range line level out
- Dimensions: 26.9 " H x 14.7 " W x 14.9 " D (683 mm x 373 mm x 379 mm)
- Net weight: 60 lbs. / 27.2 kg