Open Box (Mint) QSC GXD 8 Professional Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
New addition to the QSC power amp line.
Lightweight, powerful and affordable are the chief defining characteristics of the QSC GXD series amplifiers. The GXD 8 is sure to become a favorite with bands, DJs and sound reinforcement professionals of all kinds.
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4? and 8? speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4 TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker' power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
Lots of power, completely reliable. Order today.
GXD 8 Professional Power Amplifier Specifications:
- 8? dynamic, both channels driven: 1500 watts
4? dynamic, both channels driven: 2250 watts
8? continuous, both channels driven: 800 watts
4? continuous, both channels driven: 1200 watts
1 kHz at full rated power: < 1% THD:
Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz“20 kHz): 100 dB
Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms
Maximum Voltage Gain: 36.5 dB
Output Circuitry: Class D
Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4?
- 100 V AC: 6.2 A
- 120 V AC: 5.6 A
- 230 V AC: 3.2 A
Frequency Response (20 Hz“20 kHz): +0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
Dynamic Headroom (4?): 2.73 dB
Damping Factor (8?): 100
Input Impedance: 20 k? (balanced), 10 k? (unbalanced)
Maximum Input Level: +23.5 dBu
Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced
Output Connectors (each channel): NL4, binding posts
Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
Channel B on 1+, 1-
Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
Load protected against DC faults
Front Panel Controls and Indicators: 2 — Rotary Encoders
3 — Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
2 — Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
2 — Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
2.12" — 1.0", 256 — 128 pixel LCD
DSP Functions: High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
Peak limiter with power, aggressiveness, and impedance selection
Delay 50 msec max.
Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2 RU) — 19" — 10.2" (89 mm — 483 mm — 259 mm)
Weight (Net): 13.2 lb. (6.0 kg)
Weight - Shipping: 17.3 lb (7.8 kg)
Agency Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
Carton and Contents: Power cable and quick start guide