QSC GX7 Stereo Power AmplifierSku #H70032000000000 QSC H70032 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Provides 1,000W at 4 ohms in a lightweight design with special protection technology.
The GX7 professional power amplifier continues in the tradition of QSC's top-selling GX Series professional power amplifiers by offering an attractive combination of power, fidelity, configurability, long-term reliability, and overall value.
At the heart of the GX7 is an all-new, advanced power supply based on the road-proven PowerLight Series technology. The result is a more overall power output in a lightweight casing compared to previous GX models—without any sacrifice in audio quality.
At 1000W per channel at 4 ohms, the GX7 provides more than ample power to connect up to four 500W 15" 2-way speakers or two 1000W subwoofers at a time. This will help to keep your overall system cost down while still maintaining maximum performance levels. The 8 ohm output is 725 watts per channel which yields considerable headroom and increased dynamic range for today's popular loudspeakers.
- Road-proven PowerLight Series amplifier technology
- GuardRail (also found in K and KW Series loudspeakers) protects both the amp and speakers from damaging clipping and overload without audible pumping or distortion
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal, and Clipping
Beef up your sound without busting up your budget. Order today!
GX7 Stereo Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Power Rating:
- 8Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz: 725W
- 8Ω / single channel driven / 1 kHz: 800W
- 4Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz; 1,000W
- 4Ω / single channel driven / 1 kHz; 1,200W
- Distortion (typical): 20 Hz - 20 kHz: 1 dB below rated power 8Ω: less than 0.02% / 4Ω: less than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise: (20 Hz - 20 kHz) 100dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms
- Voltage Gain: (8Ω) 33.1dB
- Output Circuitry: 2-tier Class H
- Power Requirements: (1/8 power, pink noise at 4Ω, 120 V): 10.1A
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0, 1 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4Ω): 2dB
- Input Impedance (Ω): Greater than 20k (balanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +24 dB (16 Vrms)
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel Phono, unbalanced
- Output Connectors (each channel) Speakon®, 1/4", Binding Posts
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators: Gain controls, 21 detents
- Red Clip LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold
- Green Signal LEDs, threshold -35 dB
- Blue Power LED, AC on
- Rear Panel Controls: Full Range / Crossover switch
- 100 Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
- Amplifier dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5" (2RU) x 19" x 10.1" (89mm x 483mm x 257mm)
- Carton Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.75" x 23" x 14" (146mm x 584mm x 355mm)
- Net Weight: 15.5lb. (7kg)