QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Maximum performance at a modest price plus flexible I/O.
The QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier is ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers have optimized output and appearance of the GX3 power amp while reducing raw material cost and weight. The rackmount GX3 power amplifier is ideal for speakers in the 300W (Program) range and supplies maximum possible power to 4 ohm and 8 ohm loads.
The GX3 power amp uses the latest QSC Grounded Collector output system for optimum cooling of the critical power transistors. The GX3 power amp's true Class B biasing system combines maximum thermal efficiency with excellent audio performance.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: SpeakonÂ® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight â less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRailâ¢ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
Order today and enjoy legendary QSC quality and reliability.
GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Power Rating:
- 8Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz: 300 W
- 8Ω / single channel driven / 1 kHz: 350 W
- 4Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz; 425 W
- 4Ω / single channel driven / 1 kHz; 500 W
- 2Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz; 200 W
- Distortion (typical): 20 Hz - 20 kHz: 1 dB below rated power 8Ω: less than 0.05% / 4Ω: less than 0.1%
- Signal to Noise: (20 Hz - 20 kHz) 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms
- Voltage Gain: (8Ω) 32.2 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class B
- Power Requirements: (1/8 power, pink noise at 4Ω, 120 V) 6.3A
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0, 1 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4Ω): 2 dB
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Impedance (Ω): Greater than 20k (balanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +24 dB (16 Vrms)
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel Phono, unbalanced
- Output Connectors (each channel) SpeakonÂ®, 1/4", Binding Posts
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators: Gain controls, 21 detents
- Red Clip LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold
- Green Signal LEDs, threshold -35 dB
- Blue Power LED, AC on
- Rear Panel Controls: Full Range / Crossover switch
- 100 Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2RU) x 19" x 10.1" (89 mm x 483 mm x 257 mm)
- Weight: Shipping / Net 30 (13.5 kg) / 25 lbs (11.5 kg) Agency Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier:
I have burned through several cheep amps, Pyle, Gemini, and a low end Peavey, and I was ready for something built to last. The QSC beat out Crown and Mackie at the same price point and wattage due to its input-output flexibility. It is built like a tank, and it has all the safety features I require. I use this to power a small PA: 12" 3-ways for mains, 8" 2-ways for monitors. My system has never sounded better, or been so easy to set up. Thank you Quilter.