Pro-Ject Debut Carbon 2M-R Turntable YellowProduct #H86505 Pro-Ject H86505 YCAA Standard Turntables https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stylish red colored classic turntable with carbon tonearm.
The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford.
The DEBUT Carbon has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables is growing again.
The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a CARBON TUBE for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material normally is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation and new design in motor suspension, the overall sound quality is greatly improved.
- 8.6” Carbon tonearm
- Increased platter size with more weight
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New sorbothane motor suspension
- Felt mat
- Magnetic cartridge options from Ortofon
Dust those records off your shelf, and order the Duet 2M-R today.
Debut Carbon 2M-R Turntable Specifications:
- Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive
- Platter: 300mm metal with felt mat
- Mains bearing: stainless steel
- Wow & flutter: +/- 0,10%
- Speed drift: +/- 0,80%
- Signal to noise: - 68dB
- Tonearm: 8.6”, Carbon
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Effective arm mass: 6.0 g
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Tracking force: 10 - 30mN
- Included accessories: RCA cable, lid
- Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60Hz
- Dimensions: 16.3” x 4.6” x 9.0” (WxHxD) lid closed
- Weight: 12.34 lb