PreSonus Studiolive 16.0.2 / Mackie Thump TH-15A PA PackageProduct #H78340 PreSonus H78340 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Powered speakers and a digital mixer in one affordable package.
This package consists of a Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15A powered PA speakers. A pair of standard speaker stands, 2 TRS cables, 4 mics and 4 XLR cables are included as well.
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Mixer
With a œfootprint of less than 2 square feet, the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps. Packed with features and processing power, the 16.0.2 employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger (16.4.2 and 24.4.2) StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters. The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software.
The 16.0.2's Fat Channel features compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
Moreover, a glance at the rear panel reveals that the 16.0.2 even offers something its two big brothers do not: MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
Mackie Thump TH-15A
The lightweight Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speaker delivers deep low-end and real power in an extremely portable package. Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the active TH-15A offers Class D Fast Recovery amplification that pushes 400W of power to the high-frequency compression driver and the bass-pounding 15" woofer.
The Thump TH15A also has Mackie active processing, including a precision crossover, and driver time-alignment, which provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, the Mackie TH-15A is equipped with a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control. Since it can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Mackie Thump TH-15A represents the best value available for a complete stage speaker setup.
The TH-15A has 2 built-in power amps”300W for the 15" woofer and 100W for the high-frequency compression driver. Mackie's Class D Fast Recovery low-frequency amp drives the woofer more efficiently with less heat byproduct than other speakers. Also Mackie Active technology (based on the popular SRMv2 Series) divides the frequencies via a precision 2-way crossover and also time aligns the signals so low-frequency and high-frequency signals arrive in sync to every member of your audience. Active compression provides a first line of defense for the drivers and thermal circuitry protects the amplifiers and power supply should things get too hot. All the onboard electronic systems work together dynamically to produce superior quality sound previously unavailable in this price range.
- Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2
- 8 mono XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
- 4 stereo line channel inputs, with XLR mic inputs on 9, 11, 13, and 15
- Balanced ¼" line inputs on 9-16
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs on 13-16
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay
- Signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Software bundle for Mac and Windows includes:
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode
- Mackie TH-15A
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification: LF 300W peak power (Class-D), HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers: 15" high-precision woofer, 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization: Precision 2-way crossover, Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable via the built-in socket on the bottom of the cabinet and floor wedgeable
- Extremely lightweight and portable
Order today and Thump away.
Studiolive 16.0.2 / Mackie Thump TH-15A PA Package Specifications:
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.