- Buy New
Complete PA system with a digital mixer, powered mains, and accessories.
This package consists of a Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of Harbinger APS12 powered PA speakers. A pair of Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands, 2 TRS cables, 4 mics and 4 XLR cables are included as well.
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Mixer
With a “footprint” of less than 2 square feet, the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps. Packed with features and processing power, the 16.0.2 employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger (16.4.2 and 24.4.2) StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters. The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software.
The 16.0.2's Fat Channel features compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
Moreover, a glance at the rear panel reveals that the 16.0.2 even offers MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
- 8 mono XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
- 4 stereo line channel inputs, with XLR mic inputs on 9, 11, 13, and 15
- Balanced ¼" line inputs on 9-16
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs on 13-16
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay
- Signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Software bundle for Mac and Windows includes:
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
Complete PA system ready to go right out of the box. Order now.
Studiolive 16.0.2 / Harbinger APS12 PA Package Specifications:
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.