PreSonus Studiolive 16.0.2 / EV ELX115P Mains and Monitors PackageProduct #H78342 PreSonus H78342 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Complete PA system with digital mixing console, powered mains, passive monitors, stands, mics and cables.
This package consists of a Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of Electro-Voice ELX115P powered PA speakers and a pair of Kustom KPC10M monitors. A pair of standard speaker stands, 2 TRS cables, 4 mics and 6 XLR cables are included as well.
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Mixer
With a œfootprint of less than 2 square feet, the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps. Packed with features and processing power, the 16.0.2 employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger (16.4.2 and 24.4.2) StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters. The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software.
The StudioLive 16.0.2's Fat Channel features compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
Moreover, a glance at the rear panel reveals that the 16.0.2 even offers MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the perfect mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115P Active Loudspeaker is designed with an Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver. This self-contained powered system features components optimized for use with its integrated high-efficiency 1,000W Class-D amplifier. The ELX115P has a bi-amplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection, a selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer, and exceptional crossover performance. It is easy to connect with 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks, 1 stereo RCA, and an XLR Link output, and has intuitive amplifier controls.
Constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood with internal internally bracing, the ELX115P is sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for to make setup, breakdown, and transport easier, can be pole mounted for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub, and has a 60 angled design so you can also use it as a floor monitor as well.
- Presonus StudioLive
- 8 mono XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
- 4 stereo line channel inputs, with XLR mic inputs on 9, 11, 13, and 15
- Balanced ¼" line inputs on 9-16
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs on 13-16
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay
- Signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Software bundle for Mac and Windows includes:
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode
- Electro-Voice ELX115P
- 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- 15mm plywood construction with textured finish
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60 monitor angle
- 1,000W Class-D high-efficiency amplifier runs cool without fans
- Biamplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection
- Selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer
Order now and be ready for rehearsals and club dates right away.
Studiolive 16.0.2 / EV ELX115P Mains and Monitors Package Specifications:
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.