- Buy New
High-quality digital mixer along with a pair of small, great-sounding powered PA speakers, four mics, a pair of stands and all the cables you need to plug in and go.
This package consists of a Presonus Studiolive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of Electrovoice ELX112P powered PA speakers. A pair of standard speaker stands, 2 TRS cables, 4 mics and 4 XLR cables are included as well.
Presonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Mixer
With a “footprint” of less than 2 square feet, the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps. Packed with features and processing power, the 16.0.2 employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger (16.4.2 and 24.4.2) StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters. The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software.
The 16.0.2's Fat Channel features compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
Moreover, a glance at the rear panel reveals that the 16.0.2 even offers something its two big brothers do not: MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
Electro-Voice ELX112P powered speaker
The Electrovoice ELX112P is compact, powerful and versatile choice for sound reinforcement, lightweight and durable, with a 1000 W amp. The ELX112P features a 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver, a pole-mountable, rugged wood cabinet, and a 1000W Class D lightweight amplifier that runs cool without having fans. The ELX112P is easy to connect and control, with versatile input and output options. It also stacks easily on Electrovoice Live X Subwoofers.
- 8 mono XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
- 4 stereo line channel inputs, with XLR mic inputs on 9, 11, 13, and 15
- Balanced ¼" line inputs on 9-16
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs on 13-16
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay
- Signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Software bundle for Mac and Windows includes:
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 50 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range; 132 dB max SPL
- 1000 W Class D lightweight amplifier — runs cool without fans
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
Order today and get everything you need for quality sound reinforcement.