High-resolution audio interface with seamless Studio One integration.
The Studio 192 as an audio interface handles up to 26 inputs, eight of which are class A remote-controlled XMAX mic preamps, all performing at a pristine 192kHz audio resolution. Ultra-low latency USB 3.0 connectivity, eight balanced TRS outputs, balanced stereo Main outputs, two headphone amplifiers, an onboard Talkback mic, and advanced monitoring features make the Studio 192 an exciting and attractive interface, but that' not all it can do.
The Studio 192 is your single-space rackmount audio interface and studio command center. Tight integration with the included Studio One digital audio workstation provides remote control over every Studio 192 microphone preamp plus onboard zero-latency monitor mixing control right from your recording environment. Studio One' exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in can run on your computer' processor and switch to the onboard DSP on your Studio 192 with a sonically seamless transition. Now you can monitor with award-winning StudioLive EQ and dynamics while switching between playback and recording with no audible change. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from UC Surface for third-party DAW users.
More than just abundant I/O, Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. The outputs can be used for monitor mixing or for speaker switching. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Studio 192' two headphone amps each have a dedicated stereo output and can listen in on any mix, ”perfect for in-studio collaboration.
- Your audio interface and studio command center in one rack space
- Pristine audio up to 192 kHz
- Remote controllable preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching from included software
- Zero-latency monitoring with StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, 6 balanced line level inputs
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 balanced outputs for monitor mixing Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, and level control accessible from front panel or UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- Flexible routing and zero-latency monitor mixing options
- Tight integration with Studio One for multitrack music production, Studio One Artist included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or PC
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
More than just your average interface, order the Studio 192 today!