PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube PreampSku #H80978000000000 PreSonus H80978 YFG Microphone Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The next generation of PreSonus Class A XMAX tube preamp technology
The PreSonus name is synonymous with quality and performance in any studio, and they continue to build on that reputation with the BlueTube DP v2, a 2-channel tube preamp with PreSonus’ popular Class A XMAX preamps, which have been widely acclaimed for both their clarity and transparency. PreSonus tube preamps are known for their warm, smooth sound. With the Blue Tube DP dual-path mic/instrument preamp, you get both types of high-quality sound in one unit.
The BlueTube DP v2 is an improvement on the classic BlueTube DP preamp. The solid-state path now feeds PreSonus’ pure Class A XMAX mic preamplifier with 80dB of variable gain—an upgrade from the original BlueTube DP’s solid-state stage. The tube path features a 12AX7 tube, which operates on voltages double that of other preamplifiers in its class, producing lots of headroom and big tone. BlueTube DP v2 offers lower noise, more high-end clarity, and an even smoother tube sound than its predecessor.
You still get all the secondary features you expect in a professional-grade preamp: 48V phantom power, an 80Hz high-pass filter, -20dB pad to control hot input signals, and a polarity-reverse switch. Each channel has an illuminated VU meter so you can visually monitor your input levels.
A Tube Drive control provides a wide range of sounds: when it’s clicked off, you’re using the solid-state preamp for quiet, transparent amplification; when it’s engaged, your signals flow through the tube preamp, and you can achieve anything from gentle warmth to edgy distortion.
Versatile and Affordable
With two combo mic/instrument inputs, the half-rackspace BlueTube DP v2 is a great choice for guitars and basses as well as for vocals. Singer-songwriters can run their vocal through one channel and their guitar through the other, feeding both to the P.A.—no guitar amp needed. It also serves as a DI box, thanks to balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” outputs, and is housed in a new, rugged, 1/2U case. Try the BlueTube DP v2 as a front end for a DAW, too; sure, your recording interface might already include preamps, but few of them give you both tube and solid-state operation.
We have also updated the preamp’s compact, rugged enclosure; it has more rounded edges and looks modern and sleek. It can be used as a desktop unit or it can be screw-mounted to a standard rack tray.
- Dual path mic/instrument tube preamp
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier with 80dB gain range
- 12AX7 Vacuum tube gain stage
- Tube Drive tube-saturation control
- 48V Phantom power
- 80Hz High-pass filter
- -20dB Pad to reduce hot input levels
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Illuminated analog VU input-level meter
- 2 Balanced combo mic/unbalanced instrument inputs
- 2 Balanced XLR main (L/R) line outputs
- 2 Unbalanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- Compact 1/2U chassis
Get the new and improved version of the PreSonus BlueTube DP preamp today.
BlueTube DP V2 2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp Specifications:
- Mic Input:
- Connector Type: XLR, female, balanced
- EIN: -131 dB, 20kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40Ω, A-wtd -128 dB, 20kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40Ω, unwtd
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, -0.3 dB, +4dBu, unity gain 5Hz - 120kHz, -3dB, +4dBu, unity gain
- THD+N: 0.01%, -10 dBu, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW, unwtd
- Dynamic Range: 115dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW, A-wtd 107 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW, unwtd
- Input Impedance: 1.3 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC, 10 mA
- Instrument Input:
- Connector Type: 1/4” TS, female, unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Analog Output:
- Connector Types: XLR, male, balanced 1/4” TS, female, unbalanced
- Maximum Output: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 51Ω
- Tube Stage:
- Type: 12AX7
- Type: +12 VDC, 1000 mA, center pin positive
- PSU Barrel Dimensions: 5.5mm O.D., 2.1mm I.D., 9.5mm length