PocketLabWorks iRiffPort Guitar Interface for iPad, iPhone, and iPod TouchSku #H80028000000000 PocketLabWorks H80028 YBLB iOS Guitar Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Extremely convenient digital audio guitar connection for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Looking for a low noise digital audio guitar connection with instant setup and clean wiring? With iRiffPort from PocketLabWorks, it’s super easy to practice and record with your favorite guitar and bass apps for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. With a 6-foot instrument cable, 1/8" stereo headphones output, 1/8" stereo line output, and recessed dock connector for iOS cases, you’ll have all the connections you need to plug-in and play wherever you are.
iRiffPort connects your guitar, headphones, and audio line level equipment with instant setup and clean wiring. A recessed 30-pin dock connector fits through protective cases supporting all device orientations. The certified Made for iOS design delivers professional audio performance immune from audio feedback and computer noise.
- Turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a practice guitar amp with effects
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- Integrated 6-foot cable with instant setup
- Digital Audio I/O with Low Noise Guitar Preamp
- Core Audio compliant; works with most music apps for guitar
Plug into your iOS device and play today!
iRiffPort Guitar Interface for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch Specifications:
- iRiffPort Connections
- 1⁄4" Instrument Plug Input
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphones Output
- 3.5mm Stereo Line Level Output
- Recessed 30-pin Dock connector
- iRiffPort Compatibility
- iPad (all generations), iPhone 4/4S, iPod touch 4th generation