Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 Professional Sampler
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Highly musical step sequencer with analog filters.
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first such instrument in the TORAIZ line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. TORAIZ partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters, so you can give your creations a rich, analog warmth and presence.
Use the TORAIZ SP-16’s simple layout and large touch screen for producing, or use it as a standalone unit in the DJ booth to enhance performances. Load samples, create patterns, and add FX and loops, and manipulate their parameters to make your music truly your own.
Two line inputs (L/Mono & R, ¼” TS) and one MIDI input, eight line outs (1/4” TS), one MIDI Out/Thru and a headphone monitor. One LAN terminal and two USB ports (A and B).
- Dave Smith high-pass and low-pass analog filters
- 16-Step sequencer, creates up to 256 patterns
- 7” Full-color touch screen with detailed sample information
- Manipulate parameters using six rotary dials
- Touch strip for parameter control, pitch bend, note repeat and more
- 16-Track real-time playback engine
- Time stretch, pitch bend
- Built-in mixer with eight assignable outputs
- Load samples via USB or 8GB internal memory
- 2GB of onboard sounds
Order today and increase the expressiveness of your live performance.