Pioneer MEP-7000 Professional Media PlayerProduct #241838 Pioneer 241838 YCB DJ CD, MP3 & Media Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Flexible audio format playback for the laptop DJ.
The MEP-7000 Media Player is a compact, easy-to-transport professional multi-entertainment player for DJs. It includes the basic functions and such as pitch control, auto BPM control, seamless loops, and more. It supports playback from CD/CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, and MP3/AAC/WAV/AIFF files stored on USB memory devices, hard disc drives.
The 4.3 inch color LCD panel, dual-area color Organic Electroluminescence (OEL) displays, intelligent GUI, and rotary selector make it possible to efficiently search through large collections of music for the tracks you need and perform in all kinds of lighting situations.
The MEP-7000 player also includes Pioneer's DJS software, an all-in-one Windows application for playback that enables mouse- and keyboard-free navigation and performance support. It has scratch jog effects including traditional, bubble, and trans, as well as digital jog effects—Jet, Roll, Wah—for more interesting live sets. It also supports control of other software, such as SERATO Scratch LIVE without the need of the control discs, works as a full MIDI controller for any MIDI-compatible PC application, and can even be used for karaoke.
The MEP-7000 dual media player is extremely convenient for DJs performing in any environment where space is limited and flexible media handling is a must
- Flexible audio format playback: Supports traditional audio compact discs, MP31/AAC/WAV/AIFF stored in USB memory devices, hard disc drive (HDD), and CD-R/RW and DVD±R/RW
- High-resolution 4.3" color LCD panel
- Intelligent GUI and rotary selector enables rapid track search through large collections of digital audio files
- Play list function also speeds the track selection process for recalling frequently played songs
- Includes Pioneer's DJS all-in-one DJ software application for playback from a Windows based computer which makes it so no mouse or keyboard is required for navigation and DJ performance
- Supports control of other software, such as SERATO Scratch LIVE without the need of the control discs
- Can act as a full MIDI controller for any MIDI-compatible PC application
- In addition to traditional scratching, also features two patterns of Scratch Jog Effects — BUBBLE and TRANS
- Three patterns of Digital Jog Break effects freely control the audio effects according to the rotation of the jog dial - JET/ROLL/WAH - broadening the scope of any DJ performance
- Auto Mix Function automatically mixes playback of the tracks registered on the play list in four modes, such as ECHO or ZIP
- Audio is seamlessly beat matched and mixed on the fly
- Area-Color Organic Electroluminescence (OEL) Display: Two high-visibility area-color OEL displays provide outstanding visibility for the pitch, playback time, and position information which combined with the main 4.3-inch color LCD, ensures smooth DJ play regardless of lighting conditions
- Karaoke Mode: Full support for CD+G playback for karaoke performance
- Library Function: Allows selection of tracks from various categories like genre, artist, etc.
- Tempo Control Range: The user can choose among four pitch ranges available for the tempo slider: ±6 , ±10 , ±16 , and WIDE
- Pitch Bend Button: Enables fine adjustment of the track speed by simply pressing a button
- Seamless Loop: A loop can be set from as small as one frame up to an entire CD's length and repeated without interruption
- Hot Loop: Restarts the loop seamlessly from its entry without interruption of the music
- Memory Cue/Loop: Allows the user to store any CUE/LOOP point to the player's internal memory
- Auto BPM Counter: Measures and digitally displays a track's tempo
- Digital Output Terminal: A digital audio output is available for the highest quality connection
- Monitor Out Terminal: Provides a composite video output for karaoke display or larger view of the main display
- Keyboard Support: Users can select tracks rapidly by using an external USB keyboard (sold separately)
- Legato Link Conversion: Reproduces richer and more natural sound by up-sampling the audio information lost in CD format
- Vibration Proof Construction: Shock-proof memory plus the same floating mechanism used in Pioneer's mobile entertainment audio components to prevent skipping and resist vibration
Take away the mess and stress of a live performance with this intelligent DJ solution. Order yours today.
MEP-7000 Professional Media Player Specifications:
- Control Unit:
- USB Terminal: USB B terminal x 1
- Video output terminal: Monitor Out (RCA)
- Dimensions: 19.01"W x 5.23"H x 3.30"D
- Weight: 3.74 lbs.
- Required System
- CPU: Pentium-M 1.5 GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB or more (Windows Vista: 1GB or more)
- HDD: 250MB or more
- Disc Drive: CD-ROM/CD-DA playable
- Display: 1024 pixel x 768 pixel (XGA) or more, and High Color (16-bit or more
- Sound Card: Sound card with 2 or more terminals or external sound device
- Drive Unit:
- Compatible Media: Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R-DL, USB storage device (USB memory, etc.)
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV (44.1kHz/16-bit), AIFF (44.1kHz/16-bit)
- File System responding to USB storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 115dB or more (JEITA)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% orless (JEITA)
- USB terminal: USB A terminal x 2, USB B terminal x 1
- Audio output terminal: Audio Out x 2 (RCA), Digital Out x 2 (RCA)
- Other terminals: CONTROL x 2 (3.5mm mini plug), remote control
- Audio output voltage: 2V RMS
- Power requirements: AC 120V 60Hz
- Power consumption: 32W
- Dimensions: 19.01W x 3.58"H x 12.79"D
- Weight: 13.44 lbs.