Pioneer HDJ-2000 Pro DJ HeadphonesProduct #581566 Pioneer 581566 YDB DJ Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Hi-fi sound, DJ-optimized frequency response with the comfort of memory-foam padding.
Pioneer HDJ-2000 Pro DJ Headphones are designed to enhance Pioneer's HDJ series. They're sleekly designed, top-flight headphones that encorporate inovations for higher levels of sound quality, comfort, and durability.
First up, the HDJ-2000 headphones' high-quality frequency response is optimized for pro DJ use and ensures superb clarity with clear separation. This applies to any demanding environment, whether it's performing in a packed club or engineering in a studio. In fact, the Pioneer HDJ-2000 phones' 50mm driver units and high-flux magnets create outstanding resolution, from bass to treble, and are ideal for studio applications. Yet another neat feature is the capacity for 3,500mW of input, which means distortion is prevented, even at sustained loud volumes. The heavy-duty build of these headphones ensures zero resonance.
Sporting a rugged, yet lightweight magnesium swivel/fold mechanism these Pioneer DJ headphones are robust, comfortable, and compact to transport. Each ear-cup gives excellent insulation and swivels a full 90 degrees using a new i-hinge with auto-return, which presents great flexibility, especially for DJs who prefer the 'on-shoulder' method of monitoring. To improve monitoring, there is also a convenient STEREO/MONO switch. Finally, heat-sensitive, low-rebound urethane-foam (memory-foam) padding with a comfortable protein leather surface cushions the ears and head for a no-fatigue fit. Pioneer HDJ-2000s are not only the perfect headphones for Pioneer DJM mixers but even feature a stylish aluminium outer finish to match the play/cue buttons on Pioneer's CDJ players.
- Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- High-fidelity sound and DJ optimized frequency response (e.g. clear hi-hat and kick drum separation)
- Flexible lightweight magnesium swivel/fold design, great to wear and transport
- Robust, heavy-duty build delivers reliability during extended use
- Memory-foam padding with comfortable protein leather surface
- Removable mini XLR connector allows the cord to be replaced
- Convenient STEREO/MONO switch for easy monitoring
- Precision matched sound for Pioneer's DJM mixers
- Radically unique style and approach to DJ headphones
- Carrying pouch,
Pick up a pair of HDJ-2000s for a great combination of sound and fit.
HDJ-2000 Pro DJ Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 30,000Hz
- Impedance: 36 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 107dB
- Maximum power input: 3,500mW
- Driver units: 50mm dome type
- Cord: 1.2m long one-side connection coiled type (extended length 3m)
- Weight: 290g (without cord)