Pioneer DJM-850 4-Channel Professional DJ MixerProduct #H81672 Pioneer H81672 YJDB Multi Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
There's a reason Pioneer mixers are industry standard, and here's the next one.
Pioneer DJ continues to make advancements in its lineup of DJ products with the launch of the DJM-850 Performance DJ mixer that brings more functionality for the growing number of DJs that utilize today's popular DJ software. Inheriting many of the same technologies, reliability and operability of Pioneer's industry standard DJM-900nexus mixer, the DJM-850 also features a built-in high-performance USB sound card, various functions for laptop-connected DJ performances, and a unique BEAT COLOR FX function, which changes effects by linking the audio input of each channel.
Variety of Effects
The DJM-850 follows Pioneer's traditional mixer layout, featuring a variety of advanced sound effects that provide DJs with virtually limitless possibilities when mixing their music.
Sound Color FX - The Sound Color FX offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Gate) that can be linked to the input sound of each channel.
Beat Color FX - Users can quickly change between the new Beat Color FX and Sound Color FX to suit each tune for further remixing and sound capabilities. By activating the Beat Color FX, users are able to manipulate the Sound Color FX and Beat Effect simultaneously, resulting in more creative effects that complement the beat of the music.
Beat Effect - The Beat Effect function presents 13 different types of effects (Delay, Echo, Up Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot, Slip Roll, Roll, and Reverse Roll) that can be combined to produce up to 100 other original effects.
The design of the DJM-850 combines broad functionality and high-quality components to achieve great sound quality:
Built-in 24bit/96kHz USB Sound card - An integrated high performance USB sound card enables up to four inputs/outputs simultaneously with no deterioration in sound quality. The sound card supports three different sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) and the ASIO/Core Audio standards that can also be used for music recording and production.
The USB port on top of the mixer provides quick connections to use DJ software via laptop. The signal output path from the mixer can be easily modified using its setup utility tool via a computer.
Sound Quality Design - The use of high quality components such as a 32-bit digital-to-analog output converter and a 32-bit digital signal processor, separate analog and digital circuitry, and extremely short audio transmission paths results in clear and powerful audio output.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 Certified
The DJM-850 offers compatibility to the Scratch Control (DVS) with Native Instrument's TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2 software. Using the timecode disc bundled with the software and a PC, the DJM-850 is ready for scratch control (DVS) with a CDJ player or Vinyl turntable.
The DJM-850 is equipped with additional features that add to the versatility of the mixer:
MIDI Signal - Operation information of the mixer's knobs and buttons can be transmitted as a MIDI signal for a "Full Ensemble MIDI" function to control other connected devices.
Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator - Each channel of the mixer is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to -âdB)
High Performance Channel Faders - The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs with two metal shafts for both durability and smooth operation. Furthermore, the new mechanism's design minimizes the negative effects of moisture and dust particles on the mixer's performance.
P-LOCK Fader Cap - Keeps the fader channel and crossfader knobs (caps) locked, preventing them from physically slipping off during heavy use.
Auto Standby - Automatically senses the presence of active operation and input signals and switches to standby mode when inputs are not detected for a long period of time.
- Premier 4-channel DJ mixer that is ideal in the home studio
- High-quality, internal soundcard enables direct connection to your computer via USB
- Unique BEAT COLOR FX function provides endless remixing options
- SOUND COLOR FX with four types of effects to choose from (filter, crush, noise and gate)
- BEAT EFFECT function with 13 different types of effects including up echo, spiral reverb, reverse roll, and more
- Full ensemble MIDI function transmits control parameters of the mixers knobs and buttons
- Switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to -âdB)
- High-performance channel faders
- P-LOCK fader cap keeps the channel and crossfader knobs locked to prevent from slipping off during use
- TRAKTOR scratch certified, so it's completely compatible with TRAKTOR DJ and other DVS (Digital Vinyl Systems)
Keep up to date with the latest DJ features, order the DJM-850 for your club or home studio today.
DJM-850 4-Channel Professional DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Number of channels: 4 audio channels, 2 mic channels
- Input ports: CD/LINE x 4 (RCA), LINE x 2 (RCA), PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4 inch PHONE combined use x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
- Output ports: MASTER OUT x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (top side 1/4 inch PHONE), REC OUT x 1 (RCA), DIGITAL OUT x 1 (COAXIAL)
- Other ports: SEND x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), RETURN x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), MIDI OUT x 1 (5P DIN), USB x 1 (top side B port), CONTROL x 4 (Î¦3.5 mm MINI JACK)
- Sampling rate: 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz
- D/A converter: 32-bit
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.004% or less
- S/N Ratio: Min. 106 dB (LINE)
- Head room: 19 dB
- Power use: 120 V AC (60Hz)
- Electricity Consumption: 30 W
- Maximum Dimensions (WxHxD): 12.6" Ã 4.25" x 15.0"
- Unit weight: 17.0 lb