Pioneer DJM-5000 - Professional Standard Mobile DJ MixerProduct #583567 Pioneer 583567 YJDB Multi Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
An amazing amount of control and pro features for mobile DJs.
Designed for mobile DJs, the rackmountable Pioneer DJM-5000 mixer allows you to control music and announcements separately in two different rooms and comes equipped with several industry-specific features like the Talk Over announcement function and an analog to digital converter.
Mastering different zones
The Pioneer DJM-5000 features two flexible output modes: multi-zone and standard. In multi-zone mode, the DJ mixer's outputs can be dedicated to multiple audio sources and distributed to two different areas or rooms. For example, this groundbreaking feature allows DJs to transmit music from a separate source such as an MP3 player to a lounge or cocktail room while simultaneously outputting high energy music from digital turntables to a main dance floor. Similarly, broadcasts from a microphone also can be selected to transmit separately to two different zones, allowing MC performances or announcements to be tailored to the appropriate areas. In standard mode, all four audio outputs are directed to one area such as the main dance floor.
Mic check, one-two
The Pioneer DJM-5000 mixer incorporates an-industry first, exclusive feature Advanced Talk Over that attenuates the frequencies in the mid-range/vocal area of music being played while the microphone is in use. The Advanced Talk Over feature is designed to distinguish announcements made by the DJ and/or MC without lowering the entire volume output, which can often affect the energy of the event. The output of the feature can be adjusted accordingly in two levels through a dedicated control knob on the front panel. The DJM-5000 also includes three microphone inputs, two of which are independent balanced inputs for performances from an MC and/or vocalist. Each microphone channel has a dedicated volume control as well as a 3-band equalizer for increased tonal quality and control. In addition, the microphone section of the mixer is outfitted with four different effects: reverb, echo plus verb, octaver, and pitch to further enhance vocal performances.
Much like the DJM-1000 and the industry standard DJM-800, Pioneer also enhanced the output of the Pioneer DJM-5000 by using a 96kHz/24-bit analog to digital converter as well as a 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP) in the mixing process to ensure the highest audio quality output. In order to virtually eliminate interference generated by other products or power cords, the DJM-5000 employs a shorter signal path designed to reduce the effects of inherent noise, a high performance power supply to stabilize voltage, and shielded dual RCA inputs. Furthermore, for entertainers using compressed audio files, the Pioneer DJ mixer has been equipped with a built-in audio processor called Sound Maximizer to enhance low and high frequency ranges. The Dynamics function boosts sounds in the lower frequency range up to eight decibels for added bass response, which is particularly helpful when the music source is lacking low-end punch. The Clarity function adjusts the gain of the mid-high frequency range by up to an additional four decibels for a brighter and clearer overall sound. The clarity adjustment improves the sense of separation and distinction by emphasizing the mid-high range sounds, even at lower volume levels.
Enhanced control and connectivity
The Pioneer DJM-5000 mixer is equipped with a 6-channel (three stereo pairs) USB audio interface. The connection allows direct plug-in from a laptop computer (compatible with Windows and Mac) to the mixer over the USB connection without using an additional external sound card. The mixer is fully functional as a flexible MIDI controller. Sixty-one of the DJM-5000's seventy-three buttons, knobs, and sliders are assignable to transmit control data through the MIDI signal to a laptop's USB port while running any MIDI-compatible DJ software.
- Multiple mic functions, including 4 mic effects
- Industry's first advanced talk-over function
- USB audio interface equipped
- Digital input: two digital inputs allow the user to connect digital sources with digital outputs for the best possible signal quality without deterioration of the content
- Peak level meter: each channel features a multi-colored, 10-segment/per-channel LED meter to quickly view audio levels at a glance
- 3-band EQ: equipped with a 3-band (high, mid, low) equalizer on each channel, the sound can be adjusted from -26dB to +6dB
- Cross fader assign: Users can easily assign channel output with the cross fader for increased flexibility
- Cross fader curve adjust: allows the curve of the cross fader to be adjusted to any of three patterns
- Fader start play: the mixer can automatically start/cue a connected device such as Pioneer's CDJ or MEP players by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader
Take control of your performance with the DJM-5000. Order now.
DJM-5000 - Professional Standard Mobile DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Number of channels: 4
- Input Terminals: CD/LINE x 6 (RCA), DIGITAL IN x 2 (RCA), MIC x 3 (Top Panel XLR/1/4" combo x 1, XLR x 1, 1/4" x 1)
- Output Terminals: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), ZONE OUT x 1 (XLR), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4"), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (Top Panel 1/4"), REC OUT x 1 (RCA)
- Other Terminals: SEND x 1 (1/4"), RETURN x 1 (1/4"), CONTROL OUT x 2 (3.5mm mini-jack), USB-B Port x 1
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- A/D, D/A Converter: 24bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB (LINE)
- Headroom: 19dB
- Voltage: 120V/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 31 W
- Dimensions: 4.24" H x 19" W x 8.86" D
- Weight: 15.2 lb.