Pioneer DJM-2000nexus Professional Performance DJ Mixer
Multi Channel DJ Mixers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Propel your mixes to a professional level.
Sit back, relax, and stow-away your tray table because the DJM-2000nexus will have you ready for takeoff. This advanced-performance, high-end 4-channel DJ mixer has a 5.8" full color multi-touch display with easy access to on-screen effect and sampling functions, and other major features that include Pro DJ Link functionality, Beat Slice & Sync Master, BEAT EFFECTS, and INST FX which allows effects to be applied intuitively with a turn of the knob. There is plenty of power and tons of options built into this mixer that will drive your performances sky-high.
Pro DJ Link
With Pro DJ Link, the DJM-2000nexus can be easily linked together (via LAN cables) with multiple Pro DJ Link enabled Pioneer CDJ players for the convenience of sharing a single music-filled SD card or USB storage. In addition, up to two laptop computers pre-installed with Pioneer’s rekordbox music management software can be interfaced with the DJM-2000nexus for times when two DJs want to transition between performances.
Two additional functions, Beat Slice and Sync Master, were added to the mixer to take advantage of the Pro DJ Link connection
BEAT SLICE – When Beat Slice is activated, the BPM of music from a player is automatically synced, a short sample of the track (slice) is temporarily stored in the DJM-2000nexus, and its waveform appears on the built-in touch panel display. The waveform is separated and shown in eight parts (single, quarter, half, and eighth beats) on the display. A touch of each part creates entirely new sound effects that play along with the beat of the sampled music.
SYNC MASTER – The beats (tempo and beat position) of tracks playing on multiple players connected to the mixer via Pro DJ Link are automatically synchronized with the master clock of the DJM-2000nexus. The playback tempo and beats can also be adjusted using the built-in touch panel display, and numerous tracks can be arranged with ease without having to synchronize the beats of each player.
High Quality Audio Output
The DJM-2000nexus delivers excellent sound quality, utilizing an audio circuit clock that features a highly stable crystal oscillator, as well as noise reduction circuitry in its audio power source. The mixer also features a balanced hybrid op-amp and a perfectly balanced output circuit in the analog processing stage to significantly decrease induced noise significantly, resulting in a dynamic range of 107dB with 0.004% THD.
High Performance and Great Features
A newly integrated peak limiter keeps audio playing at all times, even at maximum output level, limiting distortion during playback and preventing damage to the mixer. To increase durability and ensure smooth operation, the DJM-2000nexus features high-performance channel faders that can withstand heavy use.
Evolved BEAT EFFECTS
Equipped with evolved BEAT EFFECT, a highly acclaimed function of the DJM series. EFFECT FREQUENCY allows the DJ to control the level of effects to add to each frequency band, so an echo can be added just to the vocals, or the hi-hat rhythm can be doubled, providing flexibility to perform like never before. Physical buttons have also been added for selecting effects and beats, making it possible to jump between different measures instantly.
BEAT EFFECT accuracy with the addition of the QUANTIZE function
The Quantize function has been added which automatically corrects BEAT EFFECT to play on beat using the beat position information as analyzed in rekordbox music management software. Even if you miss the input timing for an effect while you are DJing, the effect will be adjusted automatically to the analyzed beat position, allowing you to apply effects on beat with 100% accuracy.
REVERB function for dynamic song arrangement
In addition to the length of the reverb effect, you can now adjust the openness of the simulated space at the same time. This increases the strength of the effect and allows you to dynamically arrange songs as you mix them during your DJ performance.
FILTER function for quick effect performance
Pioneer changed the FILTER BEAT EFFECT so that when you turn the level knob for the effect all the way to the left, the FILTER function turns OFF and only the source audio is output. This allows you to turn the FILTER effect ON and OFF smoothly for quick and easy effect performance.
INST FX allows effects to be applied intuitively, with just the turn of a knob
There are six effects (NOISE, HPF, LPF, JET, ZIP & CRUSH) available for every channel with rotary control for an intuitive performance. The PARAMETER knob allows for fine-tuning of each effect. Pioneer broadened the adjustment range for the NOISE to increase the maximum output volume for this effect. This allows you to add sufficient NOISE even to songs that are input at a high volume. Maximum volume of “OSCILLATOR” and “SAMPLE” in SIDECHAIN REMIX have been increased as well.
- 4-Channel professional DJ mixer with 5.8" full color multi-touch display
- Equipped with Pro DJ Link, the ability for linked multi-DJ play
- LAN terminals for connecting up to 4 multi-players and 2 PCs at the same time
- Built-in USB audio interface for instant computer connectivity
- Switchable 3-band EQ and 3-band ISOLATER on each channel
- Evolved and enhanced BEAT EFFECTS
- INST FX allows effects to be applied intuitively, with just the turn of a knob
- Digital input terminals on each channel
- Talk Over – lowers the volume automatically when mic signal input is present
- Peak Level Meter – allows each channel’s input level to be checked instantly
- Cross Fader Assign – to assign cross faders flexibly to each channel input
- Fader Curve Adjust – changes the curve of the cross fader and channel fader
- Auto Standby Function –switches to standby mode after of a period of inactivity
- 19-Inch rackmount ready, convenient for club or studio installation
Let your mixes take flight with the DJM-2000nexus.
DJM-2000nexus Professional Performance DJ Mixer Specifications:
- No. of Channels：Audio 4-channels, Mic 1-channel
- Input Terminals：CD/LINE × 6(RCA) , PHONO × 2(RCA) , DIGITAL IN × 4(COAXIAL) , MIC × 1(On top, XLR & 1/4-inch general-purpose phone × 1)
- Output Terminals ：MASTER OUT × 2(RCA × 1, XLR × 1), BOOTH OUT × 1(1/4 inch PHONE) , HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT × 1 (On top, 1/4 inch PHONE) , REC OUT × 1(RCA) , DIGITAL OUT × 1(COAXIAL)
- Other Terminals：SEND × 1(1/4 inch PHONE) , RETURN × 1(1/4 inch PHONE) , MIDI OUT × 1(5P DIN) , CONTROL × 2 ( 3.5 MINI JACK) , USB B Port × 1 , LINK Port × 6
- Sampling Rate：96kHz
- D/A Converter：32-bit
- A/D Converter：24-bit
- Frequency Performance：20Hz ～20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion：0.004% or less
- Signal/Noise Ratio：107 dB(LINE)
- Headroom：19 dB
- Power Consumption：40 W
- Max External Dimensions：430 mm (W) × 404 mm (D) × 107.9 mm (H)
- Weight ：8.6 kg