Pioneer DDJ-T1 / Mackie Thump TH-12A DJ PackageProduct #H74631 Pioneer H74631 YCE DJ Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Complete DJ sound package, with a Pioneer DDJ-T1 software controller, dual Mackie TH-12A speakers, and a pair of Gear One monitoring headphones.
This complete DJ package includes a Pioneer DDJ-T1 DJ Controller, 2 Mackie Thump TH-12A Active Speakers, a pair of G900DX headphones, 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands, and 2 RCA-RCA dual patch cables.
Pioneer DDJ-T1 Software Controller
The DDJ-T1 easily connects with a user’s laptop via USB for quick “plug-and-play” capability with the included TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition DJ Software. For further convenience, the controller also comes with a computer dock that allows a laptop’s keyboard to slip directly under the controller, bringing the monitor closer to the DJ, providing fast visuals of song information while mixing. The device adopts Pioneer’s “P-LOCK Fader Cap,” designed to prevent the fader caps from slipping.
Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity with 4-Channel Deck Control
All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned, so users can quickly connect the controller to their laptop with a USB cable and start their performance without having to adjust any complicated settings. Additionally, the DDJ-T1 can be powered through the laptop’s USB port.
Included TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition DJ Software
This popular software is loaded with original functionality, including 4-channel deck control and a channel fader start function, which makes it easier for DJs to create exact cue starts.
Specially Designed User Interface
The controller layout and TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition DJ software interface are identical, ensuring ease-of-use and precise control. The DDJ-T1 is modeled after the proven design of the professional Pioneer DJ player and mixer, and integrates 115mm jog dials, accurate search functionality to quickly find playback points, a load button for song data, and a master synch button for beatmatching across 4 channels.
Highest Quality Sound
The controller is optimized for the TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition DJ software and incorporates technology from Pioneer’s professional line of DJ equipment to ensure the highest-quality sound output that DJs have come to expect from Pioneer products.
Mackie Thump TH-12A Active Speakers
The Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
Gear One G900DX
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodymium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- Easily connects via USB for quick “plug-and-play” capability with the included TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition DJ Software
- TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition DJ Software included, so you can get to mixing right away
- All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned, and mapped to the exact controls featured in the TRAKTOR software for a quick and easy setup
- Precision 2-way crossover, time aligns the signals so low-frequency and high-frequency signals arrive in sync to every member of your audience.
- The 2-way ported design generates ample quantities of chest-pounding bass, and their 1" compression driver ensures smooth, wide dispersion
- Drivers in the speaker have their own transparent compression circuit, which helps protect them from damaging transient peaks
- The 3-band equalizer at the input to give you all the tonal control you could ever want, with an available 15dB boost or cut at 80Hz (low shelf), 100Hz to 8kHz (sweepable mids) and 12kHz (high shelf)
- This is a great solution for vocal-only scenarios and applications with acoustic instruments that require superior midrange
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design with high-quality telescopic arms, give the headphones a sturdy build that’s easily transported
- 40mm neodymium driver, and 180-degree rotatable frame gives you clear sound and flexibility when mixing
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads and the closed cavity structure provide comfort while monitoring
Order this complete DJ package that will have you mixing instantly.
DDJ-T1 / Mackie Thump TH-12A DJ Package Specifications:
- Package Includes: 1 x Pioneer DDJ-T1 Software Controller, 2 x Mackie Thump TH-12A Active Speakers, a pair of Gear One G900DX headphones, 2 x speaker stands, and 2 x RCA-RCA dual patch cables
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.