Pioneer DDJ-SX DJ ControllerProduct #H86622 Pioneer H86622 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
4-Channel controller for Serato DJ with Performance Pads and Big Jog.
The DDJ-SX is an all-in-one performance controller, with a tactile approach to mixing digital music. This hands-on DJ controller features 2 CDJ-type jog wheels with LCD displays, 16 touch-responsive pads for triggering samples, and an integrated 4-channel mixer with 2 mic inputs, XLR master out, TRS booth out, and a built-in 24-bit soundcard. The DDJ-SX is also completely mapped for control of the included Serato DJ software.
FREE DOWNLOAD OF SERATO DJ
In addition to 4-deck and sampler functions, the latest âSerato DJâDJ software from Serato also comes with âDUAL DECK CONTROLâ, âSLIP MODEâ, and FX powered by iZotope to arrange tracks in a wide variety of styles.
Two tracks played by two decks can be controlled at the same time so that you can perform scratching or set and recall hot cues on the bothãtracks as if they were performed on a single track.
DJing function that allows tracks to continue playing in the background while other tracks are looped, scratched or hot cued, without affecting the original track.
New FX powered by iZotope
High quality FX newly developed by iZotope. With the new effects, DJ can apply more creative and more unique arrangement to the music.
LAYOUT EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED FOR SERATO DJ
DDJ-SX with full of features of âSerato DJâ in its exclusively designed layout delivers intuitive and fun DJing. All buttons and knobs of the controller are programmed to the applicable software functions by default so that you can enjoy DJing only by connecting this unit to a computer.
Large, rubber âPERFORMANCE PADSâ on the front of the DDJ-SX are assigned to four functions: hot cue, roll, slicer, and sampler. Tracks can be arranged with a dynamic performance such as tapping and drum rolls, and the volume can be adjusted depending on how strong the pad is tapped. Each Pad has blue illumination built in for the DJ to immediately see the CUE and effect status.
The DDJ-SX comes with a â4-CHANNEL MIXERâ that allows each track played from four decks to be controlled individually. These four tracks can be mixed in a variety of ways for more unique DJing. A master level meter at the center of the mixer and channel level meters on the control interface of each channel allow DJs to instantly identify the sound level of each channel. The mixer can be used with the external input terminal for use as a standalone DJ mixer.
The DDJ-SX has the industryâs shortest control latency, which is the time between touching the jog and sending the signal to the software. The resistance of the knob has been fine-tuned so that âBIG JOGâ can be controlled exactly as you intend to. The DDJ-SX also features an âON JOG DISPLAYâ at the center of the jog showing the playback status and position of the current track. This gives the DJ a greater degree of accuracy when scratching tracks.
WIDE RANGE OF I/O CONNECTIONS
The DDJ-SX comes with four individual input terminals that can be connected to external devices such as CD players or analog turn tables. Two individual microphone input terminals, two master output terminals (XLR terminal Ã 1, RCA terminal Ã 1), and one booth out terminal provide the DDJ-SX with connectivity in countless scenarios.
- Layout exclusively designed for Serato DJ
- Performance Pads deliver a dynamic DJ performance
- 4-Channel Mixer to achieve your original performance by mixing multiple tracks
- Big CDJ Type Jog Wheels with short latency and ON JOG DISPLAY
- Wide range of I/O connections
- Built-in sound card
- Needle Search provides intuitive control by touching the controller for quick searches
- Push-button type knobs (front panel knobs only) designed with portability in mind
- Adjustable cross-fader curve to suit any type of sound
- Black aluminum top panel and a silver aluminum jog plate provide a premium feel
- Comes with CH Fader Start function that uses channel fader control to play/cue tracks being played on the deck
- Space of each side of the DDJ-SX more convenient for installation
- Includes free copy of Serato DJ
Get intuitive, dedicated control of Sertao DJ, order now!
DDJ-SX DJ Controller Specifications:
- Software: Serato DJ
- Input terminals: CD x 2 (RCA), combined LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR&1/4 inch combined PHONE x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
- Output terminal: MASTER OUT x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin)
- Other terminals: USB B terminal x 1
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% or less
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (PC)
- Supplied AC adapter: Power source AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz, rated output DC5V
- External dimensions: 664 mm (W) x 357 mm (D) x 70.4 mm (H)
- Weightï¼5.8 kg
- Serato DJ System Requirements
- Applicable OS (Windows)ï¼Windows 7
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 2GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 4GB
- Applicable OS (Mac)ï¼Mac OS X 10.7.4/10.6.8
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 1GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 4GB
- Display resolutionï¼1,280 x 720 or higher resolution
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording
Comments about Pioneer DDJ-SX DJ Controller:
Great controller. We learning how to use it a lot of fun... Ask me next year or buy my down loads....