Pioneer DDJ-SB Serato DJ Intro Controller
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable performance DJ controller made to utilize the power of Serato DJ Intro software.
Pioneer’s DDJ-SB 2-channel DJ controller is designed for use with Serato DJ Intro software. The DDJ-SB features similar operability as Pioneer's extremely popular DDJ-SX and DDJ-SR. More compact and portable than the other models, the DDJ-SB is designed for the entry-level DJ who wants the same look and feel as the upper models but with more basic operability and at a more affordable price. The DDJ-SB uses the Serato DJ Intro software and incorporates four performance pads, large jog wheels, and a new Filter Fade function that assists users in smoothly blending together tracks of different styles.
Mixing with Serato
Serato DJ Intro – The DDJ-SB is packaged with Serato DJ Intro software and its layout mirrors Serato DJ Intro's interface, so getting hands on with the controller's tactile buttons and dials soon become second nature. Serato DJ Intro provides an out-of-the-box experience with Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Sampler and other cool effects. For expanded functionalities and effects, the controller can be used with Serato DJ (optional, paid software) offering users the ability to arrange tracks using Slip Mode, access various effect functions available from iZotope, and record tracks with DJ mixes using the record function.
Performance Pads – Four rubber “performance pads” enable DJs to trigger Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler, while a further four pads give immediate access to Play, Cue, Sync and Shift functions.
Filter Fade – The new Filter Fade function takes mixing with the crossfader beyond simply fading the volume on one channel up and the other down. By hitting the Filter Fade button, DJs can add two high-pass filters to the crossfader. This allows both volume and base filter to be manipulated using just one hand. Seamless mixing becomes effortless, and DJs can use their spare hand to unleash their creativity, triggering samples, loops and cues.
Professional Design – For a stylish and sophisticated look and feel, the DDJ-SB sports the same premium look as its big brothers, including large (112mm) aluminum jog plates.
- Designed to work with Serato DJ Intro software
- Four rubber "Performance Pads" per deck provide Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop, and Sampler
- New "Filter Fade" function for smooth transitions when using the crossfader
- Large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities
- Controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop
- Built-in soundcard (audio interface)
- Integrated grip handles on each side for added convenience
- Includes Serato DJ Intro
Get people moving and shaking with this great hardware/software combo. Order today!
DDJ-SB Serato DJ Intro Controller Specifications:
- Input Terminals: MIC x 1 (1/4" PHONE)
- Output Terminals: MASTER OUT x 1 (RCA), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (side panel 1/4" PHONE, 1/8" Mini Stereo)
- Other Terminals: USB B Port x 1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio: 0.005% or less
- S/N Ratio: 90dB (PC)
- Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH): 19.2" x 10.7" x 2.3"
- Weight: 4.6lb.
- Serato DJ Intro System Requirements
- Applicable OS (Mac): Mac OS X 10.8.5/10.7.5/10.6.8, (CPU) Intel 1.6GHz Core Duo, (Memory) 1GB
- Applicable OS (PC): Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 / Vista with Service Pack 1, (CPU) 2GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 1GB
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution