Pioneer DDJ-S1 Software Controller for SeratoProduct #H72417 Pioneer H72417 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
2-channel, USB deck controller designed specifically for Serato ITCH DJ.
The Pioneer DDJ-S1 allows for easy transfer of music from the user’s laptop with a USB connection for simplicity and quick “plug-and-play” capability with Serato ITCH DJ software. For additional convenience, the controller also comes with a space-saving computer dock that allows a laptop’s keyboard to slip directly under the controller, enabling its monitor to be closer to the DJ to provide fast visuals of song information while mixing. The device adopts Pioneer’s “P-LOCK Fader Cap,” designed to prevent the fader caps from slipping.
Plug-And-Play USB Connectivity with 2-Channel Deck Control
All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned, so you can quickly connect the controller to your laptop with the use of a USB cable, enabling you to start performances without having to adjust any complicated settings. Additionally, the DDJ-S1 can be powered through the laptop’s USB port1.
Multiple Input and Output Options
The controller is equipped with various inputs and outputs including a balanced XLR output and 2 Microphone inputs (XLR, 1/4 inch PHONE) for connection to professional PA equipment.
Designed Specifically for Serato ITCH DJ Software with Advanced Pioneer Functionality
The DDJ-S1 offers tight integration with Serato ITCH DJ software and is loaded with original functionality. Unique features include song-progression status on a LED display; alphabetic search function for quick song selection from large music collections; and a slip mode for looping, reversing, and scratching without changing song tempo. The DDJ-S1 also includes needle search functionality to quickly skip through songs to a preferred playback point.
Specially Designed User Interface
The controller layout and Serato ITCH software interface are the same, ensuring ease-of-use and precise control. The DDJ-S1 is modeled after the established design of the professional Pioneer DJ player and mixer and integrates centrally placed level.
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity with 2-channel deck control
- Included Serato ITCH DJ software and added functionality
- Multiple input and output options
- Specially designed user interface
- Optimized controller for highest quality sound Proprietary P-LOCK Fader Cap lock mechanism designed to prevent fader caps from slipping
Exceptional control is a phone call or click away. Order today!
DDJ-S1 Software Controller for Serato Specifications:
- Included Software: Serato ITCH
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% or less
- Audio Output Terminals: Master out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), headphone monitor out x 2 (front 1/4 inch phone, mini jack)
- Audio Input Terminals: Mic x 2 (top XLR/1/4" phone x 1, front 1/4" phone x 1), aux x 1 (RCA)
- Other Terminals: USB B connector x 1
- Included AC Adapter
- Power 120 V AC 60 Hz, rated output 5 V DC
- External Dimensions: 26-13/16" (W) x 3-11/16" (H) x 12-1/2" in (D)
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Compatible OS: Mac OS X (10.4.11, 10.5.11, 10.6 or later); Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP2 and later)
- *Note: Is not compatible with Windows XP Professional x64 edition