Pioneer DDJ-ERGO DJ ControllerProduct #H78290 Pioneer H78290 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Versatile, color- illuminated DJ controller; programmed to work with included DJ LE Software or other MIDI capable DJ software.
This ultra-compact controller gives any music enthusiast the ability to make his or her own unique music mixes. Bundled with the Virtual DJ Limited Edition software by Atomix Productions, the DDJ-ERGO controller enables you to be creative with your music collection as soon as you take the unit out of the box. The new controller also incorporates MIDI functionality, making it possible to be used with other MIDI compatible DJ software. The stylish controller is designed using contoured edges with black, white and gradient colors and a large 115mm platter for increased operability. The system also features Pulse Control that illuminates various areas of the controller to assist in the mixing process.
The integrated Pulse Control of the DDJ-ERGO provides you with visual prompts via various types of illuminations on its buttons and platters. The controller utilizes a new “Pure Platter” jog wheel that helps guide the user during performance with the movement of lights in accordance with the pitch, beat, and effects of the music as well as when a song is being loaded.
Mix Pulse – The mix pulse mode shows the difference in pitch of songs currently playing through the light of the jog wheel. As the pitch of songs begin to match, the intensity of the light increases. In conjunction with the music, the pulse of lights increases beat matching skills.
Beat Pulse – The embedded LEDs in the channel faders illuminate along with the beat of the current song playing. The illumination intensifies and weakens based on the output sound level.
Launch Pulse – Triggers a red light to illuminate on the jog wheel to signify a press of the track load button.
FX Pulse – The effect being applied to the currently playing song will be represented not only audibly but also via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
The DDJ-ERGO includes a copy of the “Virtual DJ Limited Edition” software by Atomix Productions that offers a broad range of functions for mixing songs, such as making loops, adding effects and creating samples, as well as the ability to mix up to 4-channels and even perform video playback.*
Laptop Dock Design
Like Pioneer’s other DDJ controllers, the DDJ-ERGO is designed to accommodate the placement of a laptop computer below the unit to help save room and bring the screen closer to the user. The controller also features removable legs, enabling it be used in angled or horizontal positions.
The DDJ-ERGO is compatible with Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI), allowing up to four-deck control and use of the controller’s dedicated sampler button. The unit is compatible with various DJ software such as Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR (not included).
The DDJ-ERGO utilizes power from USB connections found on most computers, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
Employs a P-LOCK Fader Cap locking mechanism to prevent the channel fader knobs and crossfader knob from slipping, and includes a high-quality, built-in audio interface for optimal sound input and output.
- Integrated Pulse Control provides users with visual prompts
- Unique lighting features that show the pitch, beat, and effects of the music as well as when a song is being loaded
- Laptop dock is designed to accommodate placement of laptop below the unit to help save space
- Includes a copy of Virtual DJ LE software with a broad range of functions for mixing songs
Get a visual-aid to your digital mixes, order the DDJ ERGO today.
DDJ-ERGO DJ Controller Specifications:
- Bundled software: Virtual DJ LE Input terminals
- Input terminals: MIC x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output terminals: MASTER OUT x 2 (1/4 inch PHONE x 1, RCA x 1),
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin)
- Other terminals: USB B terminal x 1
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% or less
- S/N ratio: 101 dB
- External dimensions (WxHxD): 21-13/16” x 4” x 11”
- (without feet (WxHxD): 21-13/16” x 2-3/8” x 11”
- Weight: 6.3 lb.
- Virtual DJ LE System Requirements
- Compatible OS (Windows):
- Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7 Intel® Pentium® 4
- or AMD Athlon™ XP or newer
- 512MB RAM or more
- Compatible OS (Mac):
- Mac OS X v10.5/10.6/10.7 Intel® processor platform
- 1GB RAM or more
- Required disk space: 50MB or more
- Display resolution: 1024x768 or more
- Additional requirements for video mixing:
- ATI™ or NVIDIA video chipset, Dedicated 256
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Limited Functions
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Pioneer DDJ-ERGO DJ Controller:
This piece of equipment; DDJ ERGO is where it is at. The blue and red lights around the jog wheels are so cool when the filter is on. It makes beatmatching fun too. It has all the functions of a decent quality mixer and two cd players. very similar feel to the CDJs also by pioneer. It's super portable but it's compactness doesn't affect it's quality. Overall it is a great product.