Designed to exceed your expectations.
The rackmountable Pioneer CMX-3000 CD Player incorporates groundbreaking features such as wave display, hot cue/loop, and the world's first emergency looper that keeps the beat going when you've failed to cue up the next disc. Other features on the dual CD player include scratch mode, data memory (stores up to 3 cue and loop points per CD), BPM sync, pitch bend, slot loading, CD Text, master tempo, BPM display, tempo sliders, seamless loop, autocue, and 15 seconds of shockproof memory. The Pioneer CMX-3000 rackmount CD player takes commercial CDs, CDR, and CD-RW formats. Digital outputs.
- Wave display provides a visual picture of the landscape of each track
- Data memory lets you store up to 3 cue and loop points per CD
- Scratch mode allows scratching, scratch cueing, and backspinning
- Emergency loop sets a 4-beat seamless loop at the touch of the button when you've been caught with your pants down
- Hot cue button saves cues and loops to any of 3 banks for instant recall
- BPM sync button synchronizes the BPM between CD1 and CD2
- Pitch bending can be achieved using either the pitch bend buttons or the jog dial
- Master tempo offers -6, -10, -16 and 100% ranges