Phonic Sound Ambassador 75 Active PA SpeakerProduct #620553 Phonic 620553 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An active PA speaker with a built-in 4-channel mixer.
The Phonic Sound Ambassador 75 is an active PA speaker with a built-in 4-channel mixer. The unit can be further customized to include 2 wireless UHF microphones. Other important features include XLR microphone inputs on channels 1 and 2, line input channels with 1/4" and XLR or RCA inputs, and all have individual volume controls.
A link out connector with a 1/4" phone jack and XLR jack enables 2 Sound Ambassadors to be linked together to further enhance your set up. Additional speakers can also be added to share the power from the amplifier through the speaker out jack. Channels 1 through 3 are topped off with 2-band EQs, and the unit also features master volume control, a built-in limiter, and protection circuitry. The DC power inlet allows the Sound Ambassador 75 to be used in conjunction with portable battery packs, ensuring you're always able to use it—even when an AC power source is unavailable. All of these features combine to make the Sound Ambassador 75 PA speaker a must-have for touring bands, clubs, and karaoke.
- Active speaker with Wireless mic slots and compact Mixer
- Luxury-molded cabinet that can be used as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- 2 wireless microphone receiver slots for optional wireless microphones
- Flexible, stackable configuration (can be mounted on tripod or with wall-mount kit)
- Operates on DC or AC power
- Less weight by switching power supply
- 4 input channels including 2 mic preamps and 4 line inputs
- Built-in mixer with independent Treble and Bass EQ for channels 1- 3
- Separate channel with stereo RCA inputs for CD or tape player
- 2-way speaker with a 10" woofer and a 1" compression tweeter
- 75-watt built-in power amplifier
- Peak indicator on master control
- Link out and speaker out features allow connection to another active or passive
- Amp-in feature allows external signal to use the built-in power amplifier
- Protection system including over-heat, speaker short circuit, limiting, and HF speaker driver
- AC source selected from 115VAC or 230VAC
Don't pass up buying this active PA speaker with built-in mixer for the club, karaoke, or your band.
Sound Ambassador 75 Active PA Speaker Specifications:
- Woofer: 10"
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver
- Amplifier (watts), RMS: 75 Watt @ 8 ohms; 115 Watt @ 4 ohms
- Mixer: 2 mic and 4 line inputs
- Treble: ± 15dB @10k Hz
- Bass: ± 15dB @ 80Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB point): 50Hz~20KHz
- Indicator: Peak LED: Red; Power LED: Blue
- Handle: on top
- Flying Points: 2
- Mount standable: 35mm tripod stand socket
- Stackable: Yes
- Floor monitor version: Yes
- Ceiling version: Yes, through mounting kit
- Wall version: Yes, through mounting kit
- Built-In limiter: Yes
- Protection circuitry: thermal, subsonic, RF protection, Output DC offset, Power on/off, muting, and HF driver protection
- Power Requirement: switchable between 115VAC/60Hz and 230VAC/50Hz, or optional battery power
- Dimensions: 24" H x11.8" W x13.8" D
- Weight: 29.7 lb.