This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Lightweight, medium power portable PA.
The Safari 2000 is Phonic's latest all-in-one, battery-powered sound solution. Powered by advanced class D amplifiers that deliver a commanding 200 Watts, the Safari 2000 can reach crowds of 300+ people. At a lightweight 9.5kg, the Safari 2000 is designed for excellent portability. This model includes a handheld wireless microphone along with a built-in CD player and a USB input for computer file playback.
The Safari's rugged polymer body, rounded corners, and internal bracing system maximize structural strength, allowing the Safari to withstand heavy use. The Safari's electronic circuitry, including the amplifier, battery, and power supply are state-of-the-art. The efficient battery system can operate 8 to 10 hours on a full charge and the quick recharge circuitry recharges in less than 8hrs. The onboard 2-channel mixer has versatile input options, including Neutrik XLR, Neutrik TRS, 1/4" phone jack and RCA.
The Safari 2000's advanced Bluetooth feature also allows users to stream music from cellphones, tablet PCs, laptops, or from any other device with Bluetooth! Sound expansion is especially easy with the Safari 2000. Up to two passive companion speakers can be added through its powered TS phone jack. Finally, options such as Phonic's auto-scan wireless microphones, CD/USB player & recorder, and USB recorder give users the flexibility to customize the Safari 2000 into a perfectly tailored solution.
So whether you are a street vendor, a musician, a teacher, or a business professional, the rugged, versatile, and powerful Safari 2000 is your ultimate portable system. Advanced Electronics. Advanced Reliability Phonic engineers designed the Safari 2000 for maximum reliability and durability. As of the launch date, the Safari's power supply, amplifier, and battery circuitries have endured over 1000 hours of real world and lab tests, guaranteeing a remarkable level of reliability. From heated ovens, freezing subzero rooms, high humidity chambers, rigorous drop tests, to electrical voltage spikes, the Safari has seen it all.
- Ultra-durable & lightweight (9.5 kg) all-in-one battery powered sound solution
- 200 Watt Class D amplifier technology
- Impact resistant polymer enclosure with internal bracings
- 1'' tweeter and 8" woofer
- Flat frequency response between 50Hz - 18kHz
- 2 channel onboard mixer : A combo jack (XLR & 1/4" TS phone jack),RCA and 1/4" TS phone jack
- Bluetooth enabled! Stream music to the Safari 2000 from any cell phone, tablet PC, or laptop with Bluetooth!
- Advanced wireless microphone system with Auto-Scan technology Add up to two passive companion speakers with the powered
- 1/4" TS phone jack
- 8-10 hour operation time on fully charged batteries
- Battery protection circuitry protects batteries during storage
- Rotary EQ control and echo reverb effects
- “Voice-priority” music ducking feature Integrated microphone storage slots
- All-in-one CD player and MP3 player/recorder (optional)
Order now and find the clarity and punch you've been looking for.