Phonic PHONIC KIT 502577 POWERPOD 820 S710 PA PACKAGE
Live Sound Packages
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable, compact PA system with powered mixer, 10" speakers, microphone, and cables.
This PA system includes the Powerpod 820 powered mixer with 200W stereo power, 4 mic/line mono channels, 2 stereo channels, and onboard 32-bit DFX; and 2 - S710 10" 2-way speakers.
Powerpod 820 Powered Mixer
The Phonic Powerpod 820 is a 200W 12-input powered mixer with two paired stereo inputs and four mono Mic/Line channels each with individual phantom power. The ultra low noise preamps and 75 Hz (18 dB/oct.) low-cut filters ensure high fidelity sound and elimination of unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise and low frequency recording studio room resonance. The audio mixer has a 3-band EQ on every channel and onboard DFX, our 32-bit digital effects processor, with 16 preset programs and parameter control give you maximum control over your mix. Two AUX sends per channel and two stereo AUX returns mean that you can combine the Phonic Powerpod 820 with a variety of Signal Processors, other PA equipment, and music gear. Monitoring the mix is easy with the Phonic mixer's dual 10-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone output. The added feature of Mini Stereo I/O makes this mixer perfect for anyone connecting MP3, MD, or computer audio or recording devices. The Powerpod 820 is ideal for project studios, clubs and other applications that demand power in a limited space. It also works great as a keyboard mixer, sub-mixer or monitor desk. Comes with mic, mic cable, and speaker cables.
2 Phonic S710 speakers
The Phonic S710 is a 2-way speaker that gives you more power for your money. Power handling reaches 160W on peak, or 80W on Program. The S710 speaker is a starter unit that features a 10" heavy-duty woofer, and piezo tweeter. Phonic S710 speakers complement the Powerpod 408, or 620 perfectly to form a cost-effective audio solution for FOH application. You can use the Phonic S710 both as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker.
- Powerpod 820 Powered Mixer
- Built-in 100W + 100W stereo power amplifier
- DFX, 32-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus one main parameter control
- Four balanced Mic/Line channels with inserts
- Two stereo Line channels
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Global +48V phantom power for mic inputs
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on mono channels
- Extra ALT 3-4 stereo bus
- Two AUX sends per channel
- Two stereo AUX returns
- AUX cue allows channels to be independently monitored in stereo
- Master AUX section with EFX to Monitor
- Mini stereo and stereo RCA input and output
- Rec Out with trim control for record level matching
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- High-volume headphone output
- Comes with mic, mic cable, and speaker cables
- 2 Phonic S710 speakers
- Use as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- 10" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- Built-in handle
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
PHONIC KIT 502577 POWERPOD 820 S710 PA PACKAGE Specifications:
- Power handling: 160W (Peak); 80W (Program)
Frequency response: 65 Hz - 20 kHz
High sound pressure level: 96 dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
8 Ohm nominal load