An all-in-one powered mixer for larger venues.
An updated version of their popular 740 powered mixer, Phonic's Powerpod 740 Plus features dual 7-band graphic EQ, 16 high-definition digital effects; stereo RCA I/O with trim control for digital media, rumble filters and phantom power supply, switchable mains power between 115VAC and 230VAC, and less weight achieved by switching power supply. Includes 2 - 20' speaker cables and dynamic mic with cable.
The Phonic 740 powered mixer is housed in a compact and durable molded cabinet. Each Powerpod Plus has a built-in stereo amplifier which is bridgeable and power can be directed to select outputs. Super Hi-Z inputs allow for the addition of guitars and other instruments. The mixers feature onboard DFX, Phonic's 24-bit digital effects processors with 16 preset programs. The 3-band EQ on every channel and dual multiband graphic EQ with selectable In/Out switches give you maximum control over your mix.
- 220W + 220W / 4 ohm stereo power amplifier for Main L/R or Main/Monitor (Bridge mono, 440W / 8 ohm)
- 32 - 40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus parameter control and footswitch jack
- Seven balanced Mic inputs
- 10 Line inputs
- Two super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input
- 3-band channel EQ
- Dual 7-band graphic equalizers with In/Out switches for Main L/R or Main/Monitor
- Rumble filters for Mic inputs
- Pad control on channels 1-4
- One AUX input
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
- +48V phantom power
- Two built-in limiters
- Rec out with trim control for record level matching
- Mains power switchable between 115 VAC and 230 VAC
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Powerpod 740 Plus 2X220W 7-Channel Powered Mixer with Digital Effects Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 1.18' x 1.28' x 1.84'
Shipping Weight: 27.8lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Phonic Powerpod 740 Plus 2X220W 7-Channel Powered Mixer with Digital Effects:
i cant say enough about this mixer. i didn't need anything too extravegant so i went for something that looked good but was in my price range. i'm glad i did because this mixer works like a dream. the mic pres are very quiet and i have lots of wiggle room as far as headroom goes. the digital effects actually came in useful, even though i wasn't even planning to use them. there's a hundred on there, and i found about four that i absolutely love. output is loud with absolutely no noise that i can hear.