Phonic POWERPOD 620 PLUS 200-Watt 6-Channel Powered Mixer with DFX
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pro features and DSP packed into a compact, portable PA head.
The Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus is an updated version of their popular Phonic 620 powered mixer. The Powerpod 620 Plus features 100W + 100W power amplifier with built-in limiters, 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus tap delay and test tone, 7-band graphic EQ, 2 Super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input, and a foot switch jack. Phonic includes 2 - 20' speaker cables and a dynamic mic with cable.
The Phonic Powerpod Plus series of audio mixers are powered mixers built into a compact and durable molded cabinet. Each Powerpod Plus has a built-in bridgeable and patchable stereo amplifier. Super Hi-Z inputs allow for the addition of guitars and other instruments. The mixers feature onboard digital effects: Phonic's own 32/40-bit digital effects processors with 16 preset programs. The Powerpod Plus powered mixer's 3-band EQ on every channel and dual multi-band graphic EQ with selectable In/Out switches give you maximum control over your mix.
- 100W + 100W / 4? stereo power amplifier for Main L/R or Main/Monitor (Bridge mono, 200W / 8?)
- 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus parameter control and footswitch jack
- Six balanced Mic inputs and eight Line inputs
- Two Super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input
- 2-band channel EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Pad control on channels 14
- AUX input
- Stereo RCA I/O
- +48V phantom power
- Built-in limiters
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
POWERPOD 620 PLUS 200-Watt 6-Channel Powered Mixer with DFX Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 1.18' x 1.28' x 1.87'
Shipping Weight: 29.8lb.