Very affordable and well endowed.
The Powerpod 1860 Plus Powered Mixer is a 10-channel (8 mono mic/line, 2 stereo) live sound board with 400W per channel at 4 ohms. Channels 1-8 feature mic/line inputs, phantom power, and -18dB low-cut filters. All channels have muting, channel solo, and PFL with metering, inserts, aux level, effect level, and pan. Onboard DSP provides 16 - 32/40-bit effects with parameter control. An assignable 7-band graphic EQ provides additional control. Master section controls include faders for effects, Aux 1 and 2, mono monitor level, and summed mains L/R. Comprehensive I/O includes RCA inputs, record outputs, aux and FX sends and returns, control room, and unbalanced main L/R and mono outputs. Comes with mic, mic cable, and speaker cables.
- 10 channels (8 mono mic/line and 2 stereo (with mic preamps)
- 260W per side at 8 ohms
- 400W per side at 4 ohms
- 800W bridged mono
- 3-band channel EQs
- -18dB pads on channels 1-8
- Phantom Power on channels 1-8
- Muting, solo, and PFL with metering, inserts, au levels 1 and 2
- 16 32/40-bit DSP effects with parameter contro
- 7-band master graphic EQ
- Inserts on all channels
- RCA record outs and RCA inputs for CD players
- Master faders for monitor, summed mains, aux 1 and aux 2
- Comes with mic, mic cable, and speaker cables
Plenty of power and very flexible mixing—this is a very comprehensive 10-channel board for a sweet price. Order today.