Phonic Phonic S710 / MAX 1000 Speaker and Amp PackageSku #423461000000000 Phonic 423461 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Two 10" speakers and a 300W power amplifier, plus the cable to connect them.
This Phonic live sound package matches two S710 speakers and a MAX 1000 power amplifier with Gear One Speakon-to-1/4" speaker cables to hook them up.
The Phonic S710 is a 2-way speaker that gives you more power for your money. Power handling reaches 160W on peak, or 80W on Program. The S710 speaker is a starter unit that features a 10" heavy-duty woofer, and piezo tweeter. You can use the Phonic S710 both as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker.
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono), 300W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)—ideal for small- to medium-size venues like churches, auditoriums, and more. Input to the MAX 1000 is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts. The MAX 1000 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, making it an affordable amplifier that is exceptional for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other. This package includes a set of 2.
- Use as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- 10" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- Built-in handle
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- 35mm stand adapter built-in
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
Get hooked on this Phonic's package today for serious sound. Order today!
Phonic S710 / MAX 1000 Speaker and Amp Package Specifications:
- Phonic S710
- Power handling: 160W (Peak); 80W (Program)
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 20kHz
- High sound pressure level: 96 dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
- 8 Ohm nominal load
- Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode:
- 200W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 300W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 600W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz - 20 kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.46" H x 15.9" D
- Weight: 33lb.