Phonic PAA3 Audio AnalyzerProduct #581249 Phonic 581249 YFL Test Equipment https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A must-have, extremely accurate and portable handheld audio analyzer.
The PAA3 from Phonic is a highly accurate handheld audio tester that gives sound engineers a rich array of sound analysis tools. It has 31-band real time spectrum analysis, RT60, SPL and line meter, internal generator, EQ setting program, microphone calibration and speaker phase checking abilities. All functions and menus can be accessed through a central jog dial, leaving your other hand free to adjust audio settings. Easily upload information and settings to your computer via the built-in USB interface. The large LCD screen has a visible backlight to help you see in a dark performance environment. And with a battery life of 7 hours, the Phonic PAA3 is the multifunctional tool for every serious audio engineer.
- Palm-sized, lightweight audio analyzer for all sound engineers
- 31-band spectrum analyzer, RT60, SPL meter, and more
- Easy operation with built-in microphone and generator
- EQ setting calculation offers advice for boosting and cutting at the touch of a button
- USB interface allows real-time computer operation
Add this handheld audio analyzer to the cart and put its wide array of tools to work.
PAA3 Audio Analyzer Specifications:
- 7 hours of continuous operation with four AA batteries
- 31-band EQ setting value display (Boost/Cut)
- RT60 measurement
- Built-in calibrated measurement microphone
- Phase checker
- Noise generator with pink noise, 1kHz and polarity test signal, balanced output
- Memory and average calculation function
- SPL meter calibration through sound level calibrator
- Sound Pressure Level Meter from 30–130dB
- Line signal measurement display in dBu, dBV, or Volts (AC)
- SPL meter and level meter have 3 level range selections
- Maximum level, Peak hold displays
- XLR input and output sockets
- USB interface for desktop software control
- Audio test signal CD and supporting software
- 3 power modes: (1) Power Save (2) On (3) Off
- Operates 7 hours with four AA batteries
- AC power adapter included