Phonic MAX 1600 Power AmplifierSku #501105000000000 Phonic 501105 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A powerful 450W of power in stereo mode with extensive protection circuitry.
The Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier delivers a whopping 450W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)—900W in bridge mono mode—making it well-suited for larger venues. Input to the MAX 1600 amp is achieved via XLR or 1/4" jack, and output is achieved either through Speakon-type connectors or traditional binding posts. The MAX 1600 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel, and bridge operating modes, making this amplifier ideal for real-world application.
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
The power and options to accommodate your gear and the gig—order now!
MAX 1600 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Stereo Mode:
- 280W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 450W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 900W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz-20kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and a Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.46"H x 15.9"D
- Weight: 33 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier:
Bought this amp-played it 2 times and on my 3rd try it went silent. Tried the reset button and still get no juice no power. It is now in my locker. Cost too much to even get it checked out and too much to try to get repair. i will eventually trash it. A good way to waste money is to buy cheap junk amp.