Phonic MAX 1000 Power AmplifierProduct #501104 Phonic 501104 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Up to 600W at 8 ohms (bridge mono) or 300W at 4 ohms power with multiple operating modes.
The Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono), 300W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)—ideal for small- to medium-size venues like churches, auditoriums, and more. Input to the MAX 1000 is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts. The MAX 1000 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, making it an affordable amplifier that is exceptional for real-world application.
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
You'll want the MAX 1000 powering your next gig—add it to the cart now.
MAX 1000 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Stereo Mode:
- 200W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 300W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 600W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz - 20 kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.46" H x 15.9" D
- Weight: 33lb.