- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An easy-to-use, high-quality FireWire/USB recording interface.
The Phonic Firefly 808 Universal rack-mountable preamplified unit with USB and FireWire interface is an easy-to-use, high-quality recording interface for songwriters to record guitars, keyboards, vocals, and more to the computer. Featured are 8 analog (XLR and 1/4") inputs and 8 analog (1/4") outputs, as well as S/PDIF, AES/EBU, MIDI and ADAT inputs and outputs—all of which are streamed to and from the computer in real time through the FireWire or USB connection in superb 24-bit/192kHz audio.
Compatible with the most popular of Digital Audio Workstation software, this powerful Firewire and USB interface provides recording musicians and engineers alike with the kind of sophisticated yet easy-to-use recording device they require.
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) and USB 2.0 audio interface
- 24-bit resolution, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- 18 simultaneous inputs and outputs FireWire/USB audio interface
- 8 microphone preamps with trim control and individual phantom power switches
- 8 analog line Inputs including 2 Instrument Inputs
- 8 channels of optical ADAT I/O (4 ch. via 96k dual SMUX)
- S/PDIF I/O, AES/EBU I/O, MIDI I/O and word clock I/O
- Headphone output and Main output with volume control for monitoring purpose
- Channel meters on channel 1 to 8 for input or output
- Synchronization, sampling rate, digit I/O and MIDI in/out indicators
- Dual FireWire ports for daisy chaining and direct connection to Mac or PC
- Stand-alone Mixer functionality for field and studio use without computer
- Instrument input, pad switch, balanced TRS send jacks on Inputs 1 and 2
- Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP / Vista
- Steinberg Cubase LE 4 DAW software included
Running out of USB or FireWire ports on your computer? The Phonic Firefly goes both ways. Order today!