Bus-powered 2x2 24-bit/96Khz FireWire stream I/O unit compatible with most DAW software.
The Firefly 202 Portable FireWire Interface from Phonic is an affordable, easy-to-use, audio interface for performers and songwriters who want to record guitars, keyboards, vocals, and more to the computer. It features 2 balanced 1/4" inputs and 2 balanced 1/4" outputs which are sent to and from the computer in real time through the 24-bit/96kHz FireWire connection.
Also included is a high-volume headphone output with dedicated level control, ideal for the monitoring of recordings. Compatible with the most popular of digital audio workstation software, this compact, bus-powered Phonic FireWire interface is small enough to go anywhere you take your music. Comes with Cubase LE software.
- 2 x 2 24-bit/96kHz FireWire stream I/O
- Comes with Cubase LE software
- Headphone output with dedicated level control for monitoring
- Two 1/4" TRS inputs and two 1/4" TRS outputs
- 6-pin FireWire connector
- Low-latency ASIO software direct monitoring
- FireWire LED indicator
- Powered via DC power supply or FireWire connection
- Mac OS X and Windows XP & Vista compatible
Order this affordable portable FireWire interface today!
FIREFLY 202 Portable Firewire Interface Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2 or Windows Vista
- Available FireWire port (we suggest the ADS Pyro PCI 64 or 64R2
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Motherboard with Intel or VIA chipset
- 5400 RPM or faster hard disk drive (7200 RPM or faster with 8MB
- cache recommended)
- 256MB or more of RAM (512MB recommended)
- OS X 10.3.5 or later with native FireWire support (OS X 10.4.7
- may have some stability issues)
- G4 or newer processor
- 256MB or more of RAM
- Inputs (1 & 2): 2 x 1/4" TRS, Bal.
- Outputs (1 & 2): 2 x 1/4" TRS, Bal.
- Phones output: 1 x 1/4" TRS, Bal.
- FireWire Interface: 2 in & 2 out, 24-bit/96kHz
- Control: 1
- Volume Controls: Rotary
- Phones Level Control: Yes
- Frequency Response (input to output)
- 20Hz ~ 20KHz: +0/-1dB
- S/N ratio: <- 88 dBu
- THD+N (Any output, 1KHz @ 0dBu,
- 20Hz to 20KHz, channel inputs): <0.05%
- Maximum Level
- Input: +16.1 dBu
- Output: +6 dBu
- Phone Output: +2 dBu/100 Ohm (1/100W)
- Input 10 KOhms
- Output: 100 Ohms
- Phones: 50 Ohms
- Power Requirement (external power supply, depends on region): AC-DC adaptor, output 12V, 750mA (6 Watt)