Provides compression, gating and runs in dual-mono or stereo modes.
The Phonic DYN2000 compressor/gate provides extremely musical compression, together with gating capable of eliminating unwanted noise. Attack and release controls give complete control of compression, and soft- and hard-knee compression can easily be adjusted between minimal — allowing users to smooth out uneven levels — and aggressive peak-limiting.
This rackmount dynamics processor is also able to run in dual-mono or stereo-coupled mode. Featuring versatile sidechain functionality, the DYN2000 compressor is the ideal recording studio companion for all; delivering reliable, professional audio performance.
- Stereo or Dual Mono operation of gate, compressor, and limiter functions
- Select between soft knee and hard knee operation
- Expander/Gate function features variable release time and +15dBu max. threshold
- Separate sidechain inserts with selectable low-frequency shelf
- The limiter function provides total control of maximum peak levels at the output regardless of any other control
- System bypass buttons on both channels, useful for comparing processed and unprocessed signals
- 8-segment LED display, showing gain reduction up to 30dB
Get the sound you want with this versatile audio processor. Order today.