PG Music UltraPAK Band-In-A-Box and RealBand 2009 for Windows SoftwareProduct #581592 PG Music 581592 YSF Music Notation & Composition Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A collection of inspiring software tools for aspiring musicians that covers a wide variety of genres.
PG Music UltraPAK Band-in-a-Box and RealBand 2009 for Windows is packed with tons of add-ons to give you a more enjoyable Band-in-the-Box experience. The music software collection includes Band-in-a-Box 2009 and RealBand 2009, as well as hundreds of pro-quality add-on Styles, all of PG Music's RealDrums, RealTracks, and Melodist Sets, and most of the PG Music Soloist Sets. PG Music also includes the more-than-helpful Band-in-a-Box Video Tutorial PAK.
PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2009
Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest, automatically generating a complete, professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and strings or horns in a wide variety of popular styles. Live audio tracks can be created using the software's RealDrums and RealTracks.
Band-in-a-Box is a powerful and creative music composition tool for exploring and developing musical ideas with near-instantaneous feedback. Over the years many features have been added to Band-in-a-Box: Notation and Lyrics, Piano Roll, 16-channel MIDI Multitracks, Harmonization, the StyleMaker and StylePicker, a live performance Conductor window, Medley Maker, and 24 substyle Multistyles. The Soloist and the Melodist are popular, intelligent features that generate professional solos or even create whole new songs from scratch. RealDrums adds the human element of a live drummer while RealTracks add even more live session musicians, bringing the entire Band-in-a-Box arrangement to life. The Audio Chord Wizard has the amazing ability to analyze, extract, and show the chords from audio recordings onscreen and then write them to the Band-in-a-Box chord sheet.
The inclusion of digital audio features makes Band-in-a-Box the perfect tool for creating, playing, and recording your music with MIDI, vocals, and acoustic instruments. Band-in-a-Box for Windows can also record an acoustic instrument or voice to add to the composition, with processing through its own DirectX audio effects. Its built-in TC Helicon audio harmonies will turn your audio track into multiple harmony parts or adjust its pitch, with vibrato and scooping effects for realistic vocal styles and up to 16 choral parts.
You can print out your finished creation with lyrics, chords, repeats and endings, DC markings and codas, or save it as a graphics file for web publication or to e-mail to a friend. And when you're ready to let others hear your composition, you can burn it directly to an audio CD. Or, save your composition as a Windows Media File (or in any other compressed formats you have) for a file that's Internet-ready. You'll have even more fun making automatic medleys, playing your favorite song lists in the Band-in-a-Box Jukebox, and singing along to your Karaoke files with CDG graphics.
PG Music RealBand 2009
RealBand 2009 is a fully featured and powerful music arranging, sequencing, and digital recording program. RealBand combines the most popular features from PG Music's PowerTracks Pro Audio and Band-in-a-Box programs into an all-in-one sequencing program with automatic accompaniment.
Create arrangements using PG Music RealBand 2009 and Band-in-a-Box tracks; type in the chords, add RealTracks and RealDrums that follow the chord changes, add your own tracks, and then edit and produce the finished song digitally without ever leaving the program. RealBand is loaded with powerful features that make it easy to produce your own song arrangements as if you were in the recording studio with top session musicians.
RealBand offers powerful features for musicians, students, and songwriters. With intelligent, automatic arrangements, RealTracks live instrument tracks, RealDrums live drum tracks, the amazing Audio Chord Wizard, seamlessly integrated digital audio/MIDI recording, built-in DirectX effects, and notation, RealBand turns a typical PC into a music production powerhouse.
PG Music Real Styles 0-77
The UltraPAK 2009 includes all 77 of PG Music's Style Sets. This wide ranging group of ready-to-accompany style sets were inspired by authentic performances and fashioned after the sounds of famous musicians in all genres. It covers the gamut—Britpop to British Invasion, classic to contemporary country, salsa to world fretboards, mellow New Age to hardcore techno, gospel to blues.
PG Music RealTracks
RealTracks replace the MIDI track for that instrument, and can be controlled just like the MIDI instrument (volume changes, muting etc.). Best of all, they follow the chord progression that you have entered, so that you hear an authentic audio accompaniment to your song. For example, with a simple right-click, you can turn your MIDI guitar into a beautiful finger picking guitar part, and turn those MIDI strings into a real violinist playing a real violin. These are not samples, but are full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars at a time, playing along in perfect sync with the other Band-in-a-Box and RealBand tracks. RealTracks can be assigned to play on any Band-in-a-Box track (guitar, bass, etc.), and in Band-in-a-Box you can select up to seven different RealTracks for one song; RealBand can have up to 48 different RealTracks. RealTracks can also be built in to the style, replacing the MIDI bass, guitar, piano, or strings part in that style. In addition, you can use the Soloist to generate RealTracks.
Adding a real instrument to the mix makes all of the Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, and PowerTracks MIDI parts sound more authentic—add up to seven and the results are phenomenal. RealTracks add an exciting human element to your Band-in-a-Box, RealBand and PowerTracks Pro Audio arrangements, but that's just the beginning. They can also be used for all kinds of recordings. Record the live audio output of RealTracks through a mixer, or export RealTracks tracks as WAV files for use with most popular audio programs. You'll want to use RealTracks in all of your recording projects, and you can.
PG Music UltraPAK includes all 39 RealTracks Sets available, which includes Country Ballads, Jazz Waltz, Blues - Slow Swing, Pop Swing 8ths Bass 1, All Metal!, and 34 more.
PG Music RealDrums
RealDrums are audio drum styles that replace the MIDI Drum track with actual recordings of top studio Jazz/Rock/Country drummers. These are not samples of single drum hits. They are actually full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars, playing along in perfect sync with the other Band-in-a-Box tracks. For example, choose a vbrushes style, and you will now hear lush jazz brushes, exactly as you'd hear if the drummer was in the room with you. The results are dramatically better than MIDI. They sound like a real drummer, because they are recordings of a real drummer. Adding this real instrument to the mix makes all of your Band-in-a-Box parts sound more authentic. As well as improved drum sounds, you are hearing the exact rhythms played by the drummer, including features not seen in MIDI (subtle drum rolls, variations in ride cymbal taps, complex fills, etc.). A RealDrums dialog allows you to set whether you want to hear RealDrums with all styles, no styles, or somewhere in between.
PG Music UltraPAK contains all 20 RealDrums Sets available. This includes Waltzes, Country and More!, Lite Pop, Salsa Moderna, Techno 1: Progressive, Terry Clarke - Classic Jazz, and 15 more. Enough drum stylings to cover whatever genre you like to work in.
PG Music Soloist Sets
Soloist add-ons work with Band-in-a-Box's Soloist feature, which generates solos to go with your song. The more Soloist add-ons you have, the greater the variety of solos Band-in-a-Box generates.
UltraPAK comes with Soloist Sets 1-11 & 16-20. Set titles include Jazz Swing Soloing, Killer Pop and Older Jazz, Ballads and Guitar, Saxophone, Soundtrack Soloists, Trumpet, Bluegrass Soloing, and more.
PG Music Melodist Sets
Melodist add-ons work with Band-in-a-Box's Melodist feature. The Melodist can compose a song, complete with intro, chords, melody, arrangement and improvisation, with the push of a button. The more add-ons you have, the wider the variety of songs the Melodist will be able to generate.
UltraPAK comes with all 8 Melodist Sets, including, Joplin, Tin Pan and Children's, Brazilian Even 8ths Jazz, MOR Pop/Rock and Soundtracks, Buegrass 3/4 and Irish 12/8, Jazz, Bluegrass, and more.
PG Music Video Tutorial PAK
The Video Tutorial PAK contains master jazz guitarist Oliver Gannon's "Songwriting with Band-in-a-Box" and "Secrets of the Stylemaker" videos. With Oliver Gannon as your teacher, you'll be composing your own professional quality songs in Band-in-a-Box in no time. The Video Tutorial PAK also includes:
•The Band-in-a-Box Overview
•The QuickStart Guide to get you up in running
•The Simplifying Chord Progressions tutorial
•A New Features Video outlining the newest features of the latest release
•The Soloist & Melodist Tutorials for the power users
•Practicing with Band-in-a-Box—a great video instruction guide for effectively using Band-in-a-Box for soloist, improvisation, and comping skills
- Band-in-a-Box for 2009 RealBand 2009
- Styles Sets 0-77
- Soloist Sets 1-11 & 16-20 Melodist Sets 1-8 RealDrums Sets 1-20 RealTracks Sets 1-39
- Video Tutorial PAK
- Use standard symbols to enter chords for your song into the Chord Sheet window—it only takes 3 minutes to enter chords for a typical song
- Arrange and edit your song using automatic intros, endings, style variation, drum fills, and much more
- Choose styles from a wide variety of genres using the searchable and informative StylePicker window
- When you play your song, Band-in-a-Box generates an original, pro-quality arrangement using the style of your choice
- You can loop parts of the song, transpose each chorus, play along with your keyboard, more
- RealDrums can replace the MIDI drum track in any style with real recordings of top studio Jazz/Rock/Country drummers
- RealTracks which uses audio recordings of actual musicians, can be added to any song giving it an ultra-realistic feel
- Melodist can create an entire original song from scratch, including chords, melody, arrangement, solo, intro, and title
- Medley Maker lets you combine multiple BIAB song files into one continuous performance
- Soloist will automatically create and play original, pro-quality solos in the genre and style of your choice
- Automatic harmonization of Melody track, Soloist track, or live playing on Thru channel—select from over 200 included harmony types, with 2- to 5-part harmonies
- Render your songs to WAV/MP3/WMA for further editing in other programs, for use on the internet, or to make audio CDs of your music
- Audio Chord Wizard automatically figures out chords in MP3/WAV/WMA files and CD-Audio tracks, and displays them
- Record your own MIDI part to the Melody or Soloist track from a MIDI keyboard, MIDI guitar, or MIDI wind controller
- Notation Window displays chords and lyrics, as well as musical notation for all instrument tracks
- Notation Window's 'Editable' and 'Staff Roll' modes allow you to quickly and easily enter or edit notation and lyrics
- You can view and edit all MIDI and lyric events in the Melody and Soloist tracks using the Event List Editor
- The versatile Lead Sheet window allows you to view multi-line, full-page notation, lyrics, and chords in typical lead-sheet style
- Songs can be printed, producing a lead-sheet style printout, or you can save the song as a graphics file
- Piano Roll Window allows you to edit your tracks using an intuitive graphical window similar to those in many sequencer programs
- Sequencer Window lets you control multichannel Melody or Soloist tracks, selecting the patch and volume for each channel, and more
- Record an audio track along with your BIAB song, then edit the track, adding audio effects, and harmonies
- Use the TC Helicon Harmonizer to create up to 4-part audio harmonies on recorded vocals or another audio parts
- Load and save many different types of files, including standard files like MID, KAR, WAV, WMA, MP3, and CD-A
- SongPicker window provides an easy way to organize, search, and open all of your BIAB songs
- You can export your songs as standard MIDI files, enabling you to play or edit them with other software
- MIDI File Chord Wizard will analyze any MIDI file, figure out the chords, and import chords and melodies
- Reharmonizing a song with the Chord Substitution Wizard is a fun, educational way to perform or practice a familiar song in a new way
- Melody Embellisher adds notes (e.g. grace notes) and effects (e.g. vibrato) to the Melody track, making it more lively and realistic
- Reharmonist automatically develops chord progressions in the genre of your choice, based only on the melody
- Jukebox will load and play an entire folder of songs—great for listening, practicing, and live performances
- Conductor Window allows complete control of your song while it is playing by pressing hotkeys on your computer or MIDI keyboard—excellent for live performances
- SoundTrack Generator will create royalty-free music of a specified length for you to use in home videos, presentations, jingles, etc.
- Big Piano window can display the notes of any track on a resizable piano keyboard
- Animated Guitar Fretboard window displays any track on guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, and violin fretboards
- Guitarist can intelligently create a guitar chord solo based on an existing melody track, using correct guitar fret positions
- Guitar Tuner includes a tone generator, a pitch meter, fine-adjustment controls, a hum filter, and more
- Improve your ear using the Interval and Chord Tutor modules in the Ear Training Window
- Pitch Invasion is an easy, fun to play, arcade-style music game, designed to teach you to recognize specific pitches from a variety of instruments and octave ranges
- Music Replay is another ear-training game designed to teach you to recognize and play back melodies and rhythms
- Practice Window is where many features and add-ons useful to learning are launched
- StyleMaker lets you create your own new styles from scratch or edit existing styles
- Hybrid StyleMaker lets you make a new style by combining instruments from different styles
- StyleWizard auto-creates a BIAB style from a MIDI file—no knowledge of the StyleMaker is required
- MultiStyles can have anywhere from 4 to 24 substyles
- MIDI Monitor displays a listing of data received from computer MIDI Input and/or BIAB output—useful for educational or diagnostic purposes
- Animated Drum Kit Window features a 3D display of a complete drum kit
- Use the Big Lyrics Window for a Karaoke style display of chords and lyrics while your songs are playing
- BIAB will play through an internal or external MIDI synthesizer of your choice, including DXi and VSTi synthesizers
- Many specialized MIDI options are available, which can help you customize BIAB to make the most of your specific MIDI setup
- BIAB's look is customizable with various chord sheet fonts, colors, floating/dockable toolbars, and more
- Use the Vocal Wizard to transpose any song to the best key for your vocal range—ideal for vocal practice, karaoke, and live performances
- Chord Builder lets you hear and build chords up by clicking on the root, extension, and alternate slash root if applicable
- Using MIDI Chord Detection, play any chord on your MIDI keyboard, and BIAB will recognize it instantly and insert it onto the Chord Sheet
- The Transpose dialog has options that will automatically transpose live playback to a different key, transpose a song every chorus, and more.
- BIAB can automatically add a smooth fadeout to the end of your song
- The Find File feature allows you to search for BIAB files using keywords
- Supports entry, display, and printout of song forms using repeats, 1st/2nd endings, and DC/DS al coda
- The Track-to-Track Copy dialog allows you to freeze BIAB-generated tracks by copying them to the Melody track, and more
- There are many options to customize the count-in and metronome sounds according to your preferences
- Descriptive hints and keyboard shortcuts throughout the program, a comprehensive help file and manual, and dedicated customer support help make it easy to use
New features for RealBand 2009
- Loop Record enhanced
- Insert Volume Change command in Tracks Win right-click menu.
- MIDI Guitar Cleanup Wizard enhanced
- Chords Window enhanced
- Kwik Copy: sections can be easily copied using the "K" "KwikCopy" command.
- Chords can now be entered while the song is playing, allowing you to fix chords on the fly
- BB Track generation now has Volume changes/Mute at any bar/Fadeout options similar to the BIAB F5 Dialog
- Drag/Drop sections in Chords Window
- Easy entry of boxed section Text
- Mouse scroll wheel support for event list and notation
- Part markers display on Bars Window with colored box at top and thicker squares in that measure's column, to help identify sections of the song
- Markers window: double-click editing of fields implemented, and edit button to to make editing easier
- File Utilities: Tempo calculator dialog
- Wider field for the Track Names within bars window
- Audio Effects Sub Menu in Tracks Window
- Find Lyrics Button on Big Lyrics Window
- Individual track exclusions to Shots/Rests/Held-Chords in Chords Window
- Clicking on a different BB track will change the track of the LeadSheet
- Patch names displayed on the Notation Window
- Artist Names and Bios for RealTracks
- RealTracks dialog improved with additional information
- RealTracks dialog can now list styles and demo songs that use the RealTracks
- RealTracks improved arrangements
- Improved RealDrums at certain tempos
- RealDrums Made By You (Or Others) that are added by you to the RealDrums folder now appear in the RealDrums Picker dialog
Order today and you'll be making music in no time.
UltraPAK Band-In-A-Box and RealBand 2009 for Windows Software Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 128MB
- Hard Disk space: Minimum 400 MB (More space is required for RealDrums— about 100 MB per set—and RealTracks require about 800 MB per set)
- PC Sound Card or MIDI module