Just add speakers and you've got a complete P.A. system.
The Peavey XR 8600D powered mixer includes many of the latest technological developments from Peavey engineering. Incorporating a pair of Class D 600W amplifiers, dual 7-band EQ, digital effects, FLS (Peavey's award-winning Feedback Locating System), DDT speaker protection, and a host of other features, the compact XR 8600D powered Peavey mixer is perfect for many applications.
- 8 improved, low-noise, mic preamps
- 10 line inputs
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Monitor send on each channel
- 25dB pad: channels 1-6
- Dual main or main/monitor power amp mode switch
- Dedicated 7-band EQ for main/monitors with FLS
- DSP-based effects
- 16 presets with parameter control
- Dual 600W per channel internal power amplifiers
- DDT speaker protection with activity LED
- Mute switch for input channels 1-8
- Signal/clipping indicator on each channel
- 48V phantom power
A powered mixer with excellent features gives you a cleaner, more powerful performance for a modest price. Order now.
XR 8600D Class D Powered Mixer Specifications:
- Power section: 1200 SC Module with DDT
- Rated Power: 600W program into 4Ω, both channels driven / 500W RMS into 4Ω, both channels driven 475W program into 8Ω, both channels driven / 360W RMS into 8Ω, both channels driven
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +0dB/-1dB @ rated Power
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.01% @ rated output @ 1kHz
- DDT dynamic range: Greater than 26dB
- DDT maximum distortion: Below 0.5% THD for 6dB overload, below 1% THD for 20dB overload
- Hum and noise: 97dB below rated Power level (500W)
- Damping factor: Greater than 100 @ 1kHz, 4Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 1.5V RMS for 500W @ 4Ω
- Input Impedance: 8.25kΩ
- Power Requirements: DOM: 120VAC 60Hz 500W nominal
- EXP: 220-230VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz, 500W nominal
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19.0" x 10.75" x 11"
- Weight: 41.7lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accurate Controls
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
Comments about Peavey XR 8600D Class D Powered Mixer:
this little thing suprised us upon our first set up, very good sound and a ton of power. we used it with a pair of peavey PR15s out front and a set of Kustom 15" monitors on stage. we had to turn it down and we are a very loud modern rock cover band. could use a sub out but other than that its great