Peavey XR 8300 Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Gig-worthy portable mixer with DSP effects, dual power amps, and rugged casing.
The Peavey XR 8300 powered mixer features 8 new ultralow-noise mic preamps, subsonic filter to prevent low-frequency problems, and multi-point clip sampling that makes the exclusive DDT speaker protection even more effective. It's equipped with 2 power amps that deliver 300W per each @ 4 ohms and can run in parallel in Dual Main mode--making their full power available to the main output--or used independently in Main/Monitor mode.
2 dedicated 7-band graphic equalizers--one each for mains and monitors, with patented FLS (Feedback Locating System) on both--feature multi-Q bandwidths to bring enhanced definition to the low frequencies and assist the FLS algorithm in identifying feedback.The FLS system makes the process of ringing out the room a no-brainer.
In the DSP section, a suite of vocal enhancers, delays, reverbs, and other effects with parameter control are assignable to each input channel as well as the main and monitor outputs via independent level controls.
- 300W per channel @ 4 ohms
- 8 new, ultra-low-noise mic preamps
- 10 line inputs
- 48-volt phantom power
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Monitor send and effects send on each channel
- 25dB pad on channels 1-6
- Signal and clip indicators on each channel
- Dual Main or Main/Monitor power amp mode switch
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for mains and monitors with feedback locater
- DDT speaker protection
- DSP-based effects with parameter contro
- Channel mute switch
- Rugged plastic case
- Combination Neutrik® Speakon® and 1/4" outputs