Peavey SSE 1564 Sanctuary Series SubwooferProduct #600199 Peavey 600199 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Built for powerful bass response wherever it's needed!
The SSE 1564 subwoofer is a 2-way bi-amp system comprised of a 15" Pro Rider woofer and a 44XT 4" titanium diaphragm compression driver mounted on a Quadratic Throat Waveguide. The SSE 1564 subwoofer has a rotatable horn section that allows the same cabinet to provide a coverage that is broad in the horizontal or vertical dimension and adjustable by the user. Bi-amp input connection is made via a 4-pin Neutrik in parallel with a terminal strip.
The trapezoidal shaped speaker enclosure is constructed of 18mm Baltic birch and painted with a durable textured paint. A 16-gauge powder-coated metal grille with poly cloth covering protects the front of the system from damage. Twelve 3/8"-16 threaded mounting suspension points are provided for flying and mounting.
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
SSE 1564 Sanctuary Series Subwoofer Specifications:
- 50 Hz to 18kHz (+/- 3 dB) when used with a suitably configured digital processor/crossover
- Power handling: 600W cont/1200W pgm low frequency section, 100W cont/200W pgm high-frequency section
- SPL, 1W/1M (anechoic): 97 dB low frequency section, 113 dB SPL high section SSE 1564
- Nominal Radiation Angle: 60 x 40 degrees, SSE 1564
- Dimensions: (H x W x D)
- Front: 33.75"H x 19.38"W x 21.75"D
- Rear: 33.75"H x 8.63"W x 21.75"D
- Weight: 103 lbs