Peavey SSE 12 Sanctuary Series SpeakerProduct #600235 Peavey 600235 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Big power handling capability in a relatively small speaker cabinet.
The SSE 12 speaker is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network and Peavey Scorpion Pro 1200+ 12" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil for smooth response.
The Peavey SSE 12 is rated at 500 watts program and 1,000 watts peak. This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik Speakon or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE 12 speaker incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount70 mounting bracket.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
SSE 12 Sanctuary Series Speaker Specifications:
- Peavey Scorpion Pro 1200+ 12" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil
- Peavey 14XT titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
- Seven flying points (six 3/8" for suspension and one 1/4" for angle adjustment)
- Mounting point for VersaMount 70 bracket
- 13 mm birch plywood construction
- 500 Watts program/1000 Watts peak power handling
- 79 Hz to 17 kHz
- 98 dB at 1W/1m
- 8 Ohms