Peavey SP 4 3-Way Dual 15" Speaker
Unpowered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Peavey SP 4 speaker has an ingenious design that improves low-end performance, and produces clearer sound, in the high frequency range. This quasi three-way enclosure has 2 - 15" Peavey Black Widow speakers, capable of handling up to 4000W peak power, and have field replaceable baskets for quick, easy repair. It has a much more efficient crossover, that directs low frequencies to both woofers, while limiting midrange frequencies to only the top woofer. An RX22 titanium driver that is ferrofluid cooled for maximum tweeter performance, and longevity, handles upper-mids, and high frequencies. Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology actually reduces horn distortion, and aims sound directly at the audience, not over their heads. The aspen hardwood plywood enclosure uses extensive internal bracing that produces tighter bass response. It's finished in the durable Hammertex, and has heavy-duty handles and kick back wheels for easy transportation.
- Quasi-3-way, full-range, biampable sound reinforcement system
- RX 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- Two 15" BWX Black Widow 4" VC woofers
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Sound Guard III tweeter protection
- Patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System
- Full-range inputs include a Neutrik Speakon 4-pin jack and 2 - 1/4" phone jacks
- Biamp capability via internal wiring jumper
- Aspen hardwood plywood enclosure
- Durable Hammertex finish
Improve your sound, and performance with these great speakers. Order yours today.