The redesigned SP15M is a two-way floor monitor speaker system comprised of a 15" Black Widow spider-frame BWX woofer with a Kevlar/carbon fiber-impregnated cone and an enclosure made from nine-ply Baltic birch. The thoroughly braced cabinet is covered with a durable black carpet and provided with a heavy duty perforated steel grille with a dark grey powder coating. An SA-1 stand mount adapter is built in for side-fill or P.A. use.
Made in the USA.
- Two-way, full-range floor monitor
- One 15" BWX Black Widow woofer with Kevlar/carbon fiber cone and field-replaceable basket, flat-wound voice coil and cast-frame basket
- RX 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling and a 2" titanium diaphragm
- Sound Guard HF driver protection circuit
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 14 kHz
- -10 dB cutoff: 66 Hz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB (1W/1m)
- Power handling: 1000 Watts program, 2000 Watts peak
- 8 Ohms
- Neutrik(R) full-range jack
- 30 or 45 degree baffle angle
- Baltic birch enclosure
- Redesigned grille