Peavey SP 118BX Single 18" Passive Subwoofer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight, high power-handling subwoofer enclosure.
The Peavey SP 118BX Dual 18" Passive Subwoofer loudspeaker system delivers high output, low distortion bass from one 18" Pro Rider woofer mounted in a vented enclosure. Designed for portability, durability and great sound, it is constructed of a hardwood panel coated with Peavey’s heavy-duty HammerHead UV stabilized polyurea finish. A full-length, wrap-around perforated steel grille protects the front of the enclosure, and casters are mounted to assist in portability. A pole mount is also included for support of a high-pass enclosure.
For more than three decades, the renowned Peavey SP Series has been the mainstay of bands of every type and installation enclosures for every imaginable venue. SP Series enclosures are builtin the U.S.A. and made to last with patented and exclusive technologies that make your sound clear and true, and efficient and strong.
Every enclosure in the SP Series features Peavey's field-replaceable speaker basket design, an exclusive feature that allows you to replace blown cones on the gig with ease. Speaker re-coning is expensive and can take weeks, but with Peavey speakers you can replace the entire cone just by removing three screws.
- High output, low distortion bass
- Designed for portability.
- Durable and rugged
- Full-length wrap-around perforated steel grille
Order one or a pair and get that big, pillowy low end you've been wanted forever.
SP 118BX Single 18" Passive Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 49Hz to 300Hz (±3 dB)
- Usable Low Frequency Limit (-10 dB point): 34Hz
- Power Handling: 600 Watts continuous 1,200 Watts program 2,400 Watts peak
- Sound Pressure Level: 98.0 dB (2.83 V input)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter): 126.0 dB SPL continuous 132.0 dB SPL peak
- Radiation Angle Measured at -6 dB Point of Polar Response: Essentially omnidirectional
- Transducer Complement: one 18"
- Box Tuning Frequency: 38Hz
- Minimum Active Crossover Frequency and Slope for Bi-amping: 90Hz at 18 dB / octave High-pass filter 35 to 40Hz at 12 to 24dB/octave is recommended
- Impedance (Z): Nominal: 8.0 Ω Minimum: 6.5 Ω
- Input Connections: one four-pin twist lock connector
- Two 1/4" jacks All inputs in parallel
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: hardwood panel coated with heavy-duty finish.