Peavey PVXp Sub (New) 15" 800 Watt Powered Sub
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight and heavy duty.
Peavey ElectronicsÂ® set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVXâ¢ Series of active and passive loudspeakers are the culmination of decades of R&D and experience building the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions--bringing legendary Peavey performance and reliability to audio pros and musicians of all levels.
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable KOSMOSÂ® C for increased bass impact
- XLR/one quarter inch combo jack input
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Large heavy-duty locking casters
- Perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- T-nut woofer mounting
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction plus internal braces for lightweight yet strong cabinet
- 850 watts peak available power
- Compact dimensions for a 15" woofer based sub
- Threaded pole for top speaker mount
Add a sub to your system. You won't believe the difference. Order soon.
PVXp Sub (New) 15" 800 Watt Powered Sub Specifications:
- Frequency Range, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in 1â2 Space environment: 51 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in anechoic environment: 57 Hz to 20 kHz (Â±3 dB)
- Usable Low Frequency limit (-10 dB point anechoic): 51 Hz Nominal sensitivity (1W @1M, swept sine input in anechoic environment): 97 dB (average)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter): 127 dB SPL peak with music
- Radiation Angle measured at -6 dB point of polar response: Nominal: 100 degrees horizontal X 50 degrees vertical (Axis of the vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10 degrees, resulting in the angular pattern with respect to straight ahead being +15, -35 degrees)
- Transducer Complement: Heavy-duty 15â woofer with 2-3/8â voice coil & 50 oz. magnet, RXTM 14 1.4â titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver
- Box Tuning Frequency: 57 Hz Electroacoustic crossover frequency: 2,800 Hz
- Crossover type: Internal Electronic two-way crossover with driver EQ, level matching, bass boost and subsonic filtering.
- Crossover Slopes: 24 dB/octave (4th order) low pass, 24dB/octave (fourth order) high pass, both with staggered poles and driver EQ.
- Input Connections:
- One combo female XLR and 1/4" phone jack providing balanced line-level operation from the 1/4â jack section, and high-output dynamic microphone operation from the XLR section.
- Output Connections: One male XLR and one 1/4â phone jack. The Thru jacks are intended for the use of linking multiple PVXpTM15 enclosures in a line or to provide a feed to a powered subwoofer, or other electronics that needs to receive a full range version of the input signal.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: Black ABS plastic with textured surface, black powder-coated perforated grille. Also available in white.
- Mounting provisions: Unit has two sets of two M10 inserts, one pair on the top, and one pair on the bottom. Additional mounting points are a set of four M8 inserts on the top, and a set of four on the right side in the handle recess, and a set of four on the bottom, which use the Peavey VersamountTM 70+ mounting bracket. Four rubber feet provide vibration free floor or stage use, and a molded-in stand mounting cup is on the bottom.
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Front: 28.25â x18.90â x18.71â
- Rear: 26.25â x10.25â x18.71â
- Net Weight: 51lb
- Electronics and amplifier specifications:
- Internal power amplifiers (@120 VAC line):
- Total of 800 watts peak available power Woofer - 650 watts peak available power Continuous Power*: 325 watts @ less than 1% distortion Tweeter - 150 watts peak available power Continuous Power: 75 watts @ less than 1% distortion. * Before thermal pullback activates.
- Electronic Input Impedance (Nominal):
- Line: 2.2 k ohms balanced (1/4"), 10 k ohms unbalanced 1/4" Mic: 2.2 k ohms balanced (XLR) No phantom power available.
- Input Sensitivity for Full Output (Level full CW): 1/4â TRS Phone jack â 0.54 V RMS, XLR jack â 0.12 V RMS Infrasonic filter protection: 36 dB/octave roll-off Nominal Amplifier Frequency Response: +0, -3 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz Hum and Noise: Greater than 90 dB below rated power
- DDTTM Dynamic Range: Greater than 21 dB THD and IM: Typically less than 0.5 % Damping Factor: Greater than 100 @ 1000 Hz, 8 Ohms Power requirements of Peavey PVXp 15 System: Nominal 370 Watts, 100-120 VAC 50-60 Hz