Peavey PVXp 15 Active PA Loudspeaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rugged build quality, peak performance.
The compact and portable PVXp 15 active (powered) loudspeakers deliver high fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and power amp technology. The PVXp Series powered enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix. A module bay allows for use of expansion modules to increase the functionality of the enclosures.
Peavey PVX enclosures are constructed with heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofers with 2-3/8-inch voice coils for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- 15" high-performance woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole-mountable cabinet
- Titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
Order today and rock the house next week.
PVXp 15 Active PA Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in ½ Space environment: 52 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in anechoic environment: 57 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB)
- Usable Low Frequency limit (-10 dB point anechoic): 51 Hz
- Internal power amplifiers (@120 VAC line):
- Total of 800 watts peak available power
- Woofer - 650 watts peak available power
- Continuous Power*: 325 watts @ less than 1% distortion
- Tweeter - 150 watts peak available power
- Continuous Power: 75 watts @ less than 1% distortion.
- * Before thermal pull-back activates.
- Nominal sensitivity (1W @1M, swept sine input in anechoic environment):
- 97 dB (average)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter):
- 127 dB SPL peak with music
- Radiation Angle measured at -6 dB point of polar response:
- Nominal: 100 degrees horizontal X 50 degrees vertical
- (Axis of the vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10 degrees, resulting in the angular pattern with respect to straight ahead being +15, -35 degrees)
- Transducer Complement:
- Heavy-duty Pro 15 15” woofer with 2 3/8” voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX™14 1.4” titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver
- Box Tuning Frequency: 57 Hz
- Electroacoustic crossover frequency: 2,700 Hz
- Crossover type:
- Internal Electronic two-way crossover with driver EQ, level matching, bass
- boost and subsonic filtering.
- Crossover Slopes:
- 12 dB/octave (2nd order) low pass, 24dB/octave (fourth order) high pass,
- both with staggered poles and driver EQ.
- Input Connections:
- One combo female XLR/ 1/4" phone jack providing balanced line-level operation
- Output Connections:
- One male XLR and one 1 /.4” phone jack. The Thru jacks are intended for the use of linking multiple PVx™15 ‘s in a line or to provide a feed to a powered subwoofer, or other electronics that needs to receive a full range version of the input signal.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish:
- Black ABS plastic with textured surface, black powder-coated perforated grille.
- Also available in white.
- Mounting provisions:
- Unit has two sets of two M10 inserts, one pair on the top, and one pair on the bottom.
- Additional mounting points are a set of four M8 inserts on the top, and a set of four on the right side in the handle recess, and a set of four on the bottom, which use the Peavey VersaMount 70+ mounting bracket.
- Four rubber feet provide vibration free floor or stage use, and a molded-in stand mounting cup is on the bottom.
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 28.25 in. x 18.90 in. x 18.71 in.
- 26.25 in. x 10.25 in. x 18.71 in.
- Net Weight:
- 51 Lbs. (23.2 kg)