Peavey PVI 8B Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Easy to use and transport, and very affordable.
The rugged, powered Peavey PVi 8B mixer features rotary controls for level, reverb, bass, and treble on each of its 8 channels and the master section. Its amplifier delivers 150W RMS at 4 ohms and 100W at 8 ohms. All 8 channels have a balanced XLR mic input and 1/4" line inputs. Its master section features RCA tape/CD inputs with level control, RCA outputs for recording, and a line out for connection to external amplifiers. It also features a 5-band graphic EQ and a master effects section with echo, reverb, and level controls. It is rugged and roadworthy, with a steel chassis and wooden cabinet with protective corners and vinyl covering.
- 150W at 4 ohms, 100W at 8 ohms
- 8 balanced microphone inputs
- 8 - 1/4" line inputs
- Tape/CD inputs
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Reverb level control on each channel
- Line Out for connection to external amplifiers
- Return input for connection of external effects processors
- Record Out for capturing performances
- RF interference protection on all inputs